Myth or Truth?

Discussion in 'General' started by LakaiDude89, May 3, 2006.

1. I know that if you mix gasoline and mothballs together you get a kind of napalm.
    Just make sure the mothballs are made with Napthalene, not Paradichlorobenzene.

2. Yeah dude fo sho, I'll email them.

3. Just to check, did your toothpaste have fluoride in it? Because if not I don't think it would work at all.

4. Yep, it did have fluoride in it, I checked.

5. +rep 2packed.

how was the taste? hard to eat?

i'm interested in trying this.

6. Are you guys kidding me? There is no way that mixing floride with some bullshit ingredient in RED oranges makes you trip balls.
    I'm ashamed at everyone for believing this. If you think it will work maybe it will tho like some kind of placebo effect.

7. It tasted ok but I personally find eating orange peel a bit unpleasent.

Yay for placebo effect! :D

8. Well, I had gotten locked up a few months ago or so, kids there are like coke heads, used to doing drugs everyday of there life.. Kids were testing different shit everyday. The orange peel, and toothpaste works.. Dosen't make you trip balls.. Just makes you perky, and shit.. I haven't done it myself, not to fond of eating toothpaste and orange peels.. :poke:

Napalm = Gas, and styrofoam. :]

Maybe there was a reason I got locked up. Hahah. :metal:

9. Im with you on this. Let's send it along to them, it might not get aired but I bet they investigate....for science sake!

I think the whole thing sounds like some silly, desperate attempt made up by folks in rehab or for ppl in rehab so they THINK they are getting high. I know someone will try it......please let us all know!

~A rumor can go half way around the world before the truth can even put it's boots on~Mark Twain~

10. haha wow, some one really tried this.
    i remember at the beginning when everyone was saying they would never try it.

11. Some fungus might cause you to trip, I suppose, but I highly doubt toothpaste and a rotten orange peel will do anything other than make you sick. Think of it like this, if you've never heard about it, it's fake. For example, if that weight loss pill in the infomercial is so great, why isn't everyone skinny?

12. exactly, people have found all the good ways to get fucked up already. if you haven't heard about it it's because either a) it doesn't work, or b) it's terrible for your health

13. youre an idiot. there are countless research chemicals that are becoming more popular everyday through word of mouth.

these new drugs arent instantly harmful just because theyre obscure.

try thinking before you type next time.

14. excellent idea sir.

15. which are widely available for recreational use? name one.

16. 5-meo-dmt
    5-meo-amt
    2c-b
    2c-e
    2c-i

17. Orange juice, gas and a few other ingredients that tend to be explosive or corrosive do make an explosive, I made it one time as a joke and it was cool. Theres no need for oj though.

18. maybe cuz gasoline is extremely volatile all by its lonesome?

19. yea I'm well aware of those, and those are synthetic, it's not "put some toothpaste on an orange peel and you'll trip"

20. you stated "exactly, people have found all the good ways to get fucked up already. if you haven't heard about it it's because either a) it doesn't work, or b) it's terrible for your health".

i was responding to that. those are examples, there are many more on the way.