Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mystery Twin

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dropinbiking, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Well I came across some crazy fuzzy buds. I have no clue what strain it is, all I know is it has a super sweet smell, and an even better taste. It's super dry, burns great, and has no harshness attached to it. I picked up the 2 gram nug for $20.

So, yeah, can anyone help me figure out what kind of bud this is? All he said was that it's "Kush" But that word gets thrown around a lot around here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. its a strain called idsmokalot

3. looks like a g-13 or an amnesia haze.

4. Can't tell the strain from a picture but boy that does look like some dank, that nug looks full of THC, hope you enjoy it!

5. I don't know why people think anyone can tell a strain just by looking at a picture. Some strains have specific characteristics but still. No one will be able to tell you bro. It looks dank as fuck, smoke it up and let the high do the talking.

6. #6 dropinbiking, Feb 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2013
    Well...I was watching the lights on my modem blink for a while, figured out their patterns. So I would say it's good stuff.

Would you guys say it's some sort of kush? What the hell does 'kush' even mean?

7. u cant tell. ever. love buds like tha though. didnt even clip much leaf because the ends of the leaves are frosted.

8. i don't know and doubt anyone could tell by the picture but love the bud! :smoke:

9. no one in the world can look at a random picture of nugget from somewhere else in the country and tell you what it is,

it could be so many kinds.

you can have 5 buds from 5 different strains next to eachother and look the same, or you can go grab the same strain from 5 different dispensaries and have it look different.

its weed bro, dont get hung up on the labeling of it and just smoke it, if u get high, its dank... buy it again