Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mystery Strain

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DoubtfulFire495, Oct 18, 2014.

1. Anyone ever heard of Mr. Blue Guy? Apparently it's what I have right now. Never heard of it, can't find anything on it. My guess is it's a cross between Mr. Nice Guy and something else?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. It's a bullshit strain name because I searched for it too and came up with nothing. Maybe a cross between blue dream and mr nice guy

3. All strain names were just made up names at one point. Probably just some cross or cut that someone wanted to name. That or the dealer is completely full of crap and making stuff up. Either way quality and consistency is what matters.

4. do you get stoned off it