Mystery Seeds, 9 Weeks

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ghunter, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Greeting all. This is my 4th round and they have all been successful. The previous 3 were all known feminized strains. This one is free "mystery seeds" from the seed bank. I started 4 and got 3 females. There is no doubt that these were sativas. You can't tell from the pics but they are tied down in the scrog HARD and I am absolutely out of room.

These are 3 plants in 2 gallon bags using FFOS and FF nutes. The leaves are starting to turn so I know they are at least getting close to finishing.

These are on week 9 since going 12/12. I have no idea when they will be ready but I know they are not ready yet.

My question is this: I will be away for week 11. If I have to choose between early or late, what should I choose?

If I cut before I leave they can hang while I am gone. If I choose to leave them while I am away I have a care giver but not one I trust to harvest my babies.

Any input is appreciated.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• 148.jpg
      148.jpg
      File size:
      359.5 KB
      Views:
    • 149.jpg
      149.jpg
      File size:
      478.6 KB
      Views:
    • 150.jpg
      150.jpg
      File size:
      394.5 KB
      Views:
    • 151.jpg
      151.jpg
      File size:
      462.9 KB
      Views:
    • 152.jpg
      152.jpg
      File size:
      397.6 KB
      Views:
  2. Wow I like the idea of using a fridge as a cab.... That looks perfect...insides already white, doors seal airtight, and inconspicuous.

3. :eek: Genius!!!!!!!!

4. And there is already holders for the scrog net!
    Wow might actually use a fridge now lmao.

5. Do any of you know where I can read up on what you mentioned, about tying them down hard to the net....this is something I need to learn about lol and is SCROG tying them down?

6. scrog is the screen.. you want LST or low stress training..

7. The scrog is the screen used to separate the plants for an even canopy. LST is tying them down to get more tops and keep things even, usually this is done instead of a scrog. In my case, not knowing what these seeds were I had to do both.

After running them through the scrog, they took off on me and I had to use wire to pull them back down when I ran out of room.

Any suggestions on the week early or week late question?