Mystery Plant Help

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by STICKYICKYYUM, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Can anyone help me and tell me what strain this is.

Attached Files:

2. I don't know man that's hard for Anyone to say. Looks sativa dominant though

3. Sorry the pics are sideways there. The transfer from iPod to computer always does that. Yeah, your right on that one. It's looked sativa dominant all along. Very temperamental plant. Has been a pain since the start. It was starving for lots of nutes early on. Then it got burned twice from over feeding lol. I pruned the big leaves out a couple weeks ago and that resulted in it turning into a hermie. So now it's got some seed in it. It was a mystery seed in a drawer from a couple years ago. I don't plan on growing anymore of it.

4. I would love if someone could help me figure out what it is tho. Low on tri production. My bubba kush looks like it's been rolled in sugar and it's two weeks behind this plant.

Oh I also want to add it auto flowered under 18/6 after 7-8 weeks of veg.

5. It didn't autoflower. It showed sex.

It's basically impossible to tell you what strain it is. There are SO many different strains and names for them now that it's ridiculous. Name it OG IDK and you'll be good to go.

6. You cannot determine the variety of a mj plant from pictures, there are tens of thousands of variations and hybrids, anyone who thinks they can id unknown plants like this are kidding themselves. Grow the plant to finish and enjoy the fruits of your harvest. Stop worrying about the name and start monitoring for ripeness.

PW