Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

mystery bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BHM, Dec 26, 2010.

1. new to this forum...guilty...

just curious cus i been smoking basically whatevers around for the past 9 or so years as long as its not seedy/stemy/leafy...got a batch at 350 a zip eastern shore//dc area...has a very strong smell...perfectly dried nugs some nugs weighing 2g or more and lengthwise are bigger than a bic lighter...the buzz doesnt last nearly as long as it usually does with the stuff i find around here .. purp kush...sour diesel...ak47...but this stuff smelled so nice i thought it would be a mistake not to invest...did i get jipped?

my trial run was 3g split between me and a friend and it lasted an hour or so give or take

2. Cant tell anything without pictures.:wave:

3. man dont wanna sound like a n00b but wtf is a zip

4. A zip is an ounce buddy

5. '
    ah shit, thanks

6. Cant tell much with pictures :rolleyes:

7. Think you could tell if its worth $350 a zip :).