Mysterland 2014 (USA Ed.)

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by Blunt, Nov 28, 2013.

1. #1 Blunt, Nov 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2013
    For some strange reason I have a really good feeling about this festival, even though there's almost no real information on it yet. Regardless, I felt the need to tell you all what I know so far.

It's being held on May 23-25, 2014 in Bethel Woods, New York. For those of you who don't recognize that venue, it's where Woodstock was held.

It's the first time Mysteryland will be in the United States, no official lineup has been released yet.

With that being said, here's the lineups for Chile;
    Friday , Saturday , Sunday

They look pretty solid, so I anticipate some big names for their first time in the US.

That's really all I know right now, but I'll let these two videos do the rest of the talking for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeQVKq78YIc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axKq3Xvajig

Edit: Oh, by the way, it's only for ages 21+.

2. My heart sunk at the end!

3. event is gonna be epic, unfortunately i cant attend as i turn 21 a few months later -__- bullshit lol

4. Do they give senior citizens discounts?

5. Holllyyy shit mysteryland in holland is the best. It was a stem off the production idt, which held thunderdome for 20 years ended last year, mysteryland they say is the continue for thunderdome even tho theres so many idt events and they all so fucking good hahaha

6. #6 denieddd, Mar 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2014
    mysteryland has a sick venue and first time in america their really going to put on a show. Since im still 20 and cant attend though , ill be at EDC NY. Lineup and production value is surpassing any other EDCNY so far and i been to the past couple. Both are going to be sick festivals

i just wish i could see Dimitri vegas and Like Mike, their on mysterylands lineup

7. Q-Dance isn't really my thing, so I'm not really looking forward to either Memorial Day Festivals

8. I'm going to this i'm pretty pumped. It's kinda right in my backyard.

Here's my issue though. I'm going solo. By the time I gotta outa work the Holy ground camping was sold out so I wasn't able to get an extra ticket. Is there anyone else that's going solo that needs a buddy. I'm 29/m and deff like to have a good time. I. Don't drink anymore but do partake in other fun things.

Thanks email if interested Gbeagle417@[member="gmail"].com

9. #9 Blissful Dusk, Mar 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2014
    Is this where q dance will be? I get confused with Tomorrowland and Mysteryland. The Sound of Q Dance was amazing this year, can't wait to see what they'll do in Mysteryland. Too bad I can't go :(

10. I miss thunderdome. I wasn't even born when the 90's gabber scene was at its peak, but my god those CDs are gold.

11. Aww bro dont get me started on them cds!!haha or the masters of hardcore chapter sets,, both fucking heeectick

12. 21+ raves... I really don't get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Probably cause it's a huge weight off their shoulders of underage drinking. And it said they've been bugging the venue for a couple yrs so maybe it was a stipulation of the venue.

14. Mystery land was a dope festival, a lot of bros there but there was some serious house music and the venue and dance tents were awesome, Lee Foss and gaiser killed it

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Grasscity Forum mobile app