Mysterious, Triangle-Shaped Alien Skull Found in Peru

Discussion in 'General' started by Led Zepp, Nov 20, 2011.

1. could it be like the neck rings in africa? u know, how they add more and more rings around their necks to stretch them out? the human body will adapt. my money is on some sort of semi permanent headgear that forced growth into that shape from an early age and that's y the rest of the face changed too.

2. its cool and all but isnt it oval shaped? or am i lookin at the wrong thing here lol

3. I believe that there was anthropological evidence that some tribes practiced skull-binding, which was similar to Chinese foot-binding. When started in infancy, it forced the skull to adopt an elongated shape which was considered beautiful, holy, etc.

People have done stranger things, so I guess anything is possible.

4. But still, why would humans consider such unnatural shapes of craniums beautiful?

(insert random ancient aliens .gif)

5. Head shaping first appeared in the early Egyptian days I believe, it was a sign of royalty, wealth and nobility.. The only thing about this skull that was ust discovered is that it has a triangular shape, nothing that has ever been seen/discovered/heard of before. This is where shit gets messed up. The body is also the size of a childs, however, the limbs seem to be elongated and the body seems to be much less dense. Here are some example of egyptian skull binding

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

N ow the main thing about the newly discovered skull is that it is very unique, and at the moment - unidentifiable.. This shit is weird :eek:

6. Guys, I know who the culprit is...

[​IMG]

It has to be.

I don't know who or what else that shit could be.

7. they found pinhead larry!

8. [quote name='"SuperMonkey26"']I wonder if some aliens on another planet have ever found human remains buried somewhere on their planet that got there for some unexplained reason and have said things like, "Well, it looks similar to us so it's probably just another Galgamac with a birth defect".[/quote]

I lol'd

9. Well, considering it is the only ONE skull like that found....ever, coincidental defects could happen, considering it is only one skull found. Even if we found if we found a large amount of them, I would probably jump to a new chapter in human evolution then aliens.

As to why they can't look like humans, considering there are not too many species on our planet that resemble humans, let alone a skull like that, it would be foolish to assume this would happen on another planet especially considering, an alien would prob develop under completely different conditions then anything here on Earth. I would be surprised if we found one similar species.

However, it would not be fair to include a interesting thing I read about that basically said that similar adaptations can evolve multiple times in similar environments.

I also would like to point out that I am fairly certain that there is no DNA left a dry skull like that, that has not even been mummified. I do not see any flesh left on it, so no DNA. Sorry bro.

Still, even if this were completely different then humans, and could no way be human, I would find it extremely odd that an alien species would travel to Earth (before we are even that interesting), leave no evidence besides one skull/

10. Is this thread trippin anyone else out? :smoking:

11. Crack baby fo sho.

12. Ummmm...not really.

Why anyone would get so wound up over a deformed skull is beyond me.

All the fuck-nuts that claim it to be an alien skull are either trolling or retarded, either way they are somewhat amusing :p

13. Looks like ellen page to me.

14. Cant life form only on habitats similar to earth? the perfect conditions and whatnot?

thats what i thought at least and when you think of it like that it seems like "aliens" would have to look like humans, or at some point they did. but depending on how long there "earth" has been for a very very long time and they "evolved" to look different than us?

15. Only life as we know it to exist on Earth now, can form on these "Goldilocks" planets. Other forms of life that we are unaware of could exist under other circumstances.

16. mainstream scientists are stuck in this loop that only allows for carbon based life forms in their brains.

The universe is so big, its absolutely ignorant to think our ideas on organic chemistry apply to everything...

17. Nice, I still remember the first time I saw an alien

[​IMG]