Mysterious tainted marijuana flooding the black market?

Discussion in 'General' started by ChiTownBlaze, Oct 2, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Ok first off, holy shit. I haven’t been on grasscity in fucking years lol. I used to be a lil shit head teenager 8 years ago posting dumbass questions jeez time has really gone by.

Anyway.
    This is serious. I’ve been a long time toker, I know a lot about weed and have been here for the dramatic transformations in potency over the past decade.

But I need to ask.. has anyone recently had some weed that caused them extreme anxiety and distress?

Illinois will soon legalize recreational pot (2 more months) and I really feel like the black market is flooded with this mysterious fake weed. I don’t know how to explain it, but it is exactly what you would expect out of weed as far as physical characteristics. Everything looks normal, except a lack of the dank smell. Which usually doesn’t raise any red flags but it also kind of does. What kind of frosty weed doesn’t have a super ridiculous dank smell?

Anyway, once smoked, it really fucks with my head. It gives me extreme anxiety. It’s scaring the shit out of me because I feel like this weed is sprayed with research chems.

honestly, I’m thinking about quitting until the dispensaries open up. I really just can’t trust the streets anymore.

I just want to know if anyone else has ever felt like they recently ran into some really accurate look-alike kush type of weed, but noticed a distinctive difference in the high. I feel like some weird shit is going on in the black market, not to mention 8ths are now only $25!

Thanks in advance.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. They are spraying bud wit anything they can to add weight,,but they also spray it with Fynl.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fucking assholes dude. Leave weed alone.

4. People dont care man,,all they want is u to get hooked on shit u didnt purchase! Fucking greedy

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

5. I was in Chicago over the summer. I brought 25 joints I rolled here in Oregon which wasn't nearly enough. I stay with my brother and usually we share weed. This time, I didn't want to smoke his weed.

I know it was sprayed with something. It wouldn't burn. Every single time we passed the J back to each other, we had to relight it. It looked really good. It was dry enough you didn't even need a grinder. There was definitely something wrong with that weed. I am afraid for him to smoke it. He bought a half lb.

6. You all need some better connects. The black market is alive and well in Illinois.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I think some strains with high THC to low CBD can do that sort of thing. But i do have a strange story. Dude grows some Mountain Top and had to pull it early due to rainy / stormy weather in an already sopping wet part of the world.

It smelt great, burned great, tasted great and then it hit you... boom... boom.. boom. Boom boom boom boom boom!! Heart just pounded in my chest, crazy anxiety / panic attack and a surreal sense of doom. Craziest experience ever. I cant think of another time it happened to me like that. I have had the ol "to fucked to function" and got all paranoid. This was not that. In one hit it happened. just set me off into some crazy mind fuck heart pounding shit. It was definitely that specific ganja.

It also fucked me up for a long ass time where other ganja i was chiefin on would do the same scary shit to a lesser degree. Not as intense but still uncomfortable and sort of fucked up. The thing that worked for me was CBD. At first i used edible oil but i later found some high CBD low THC (1.2%) wax i was hitting on in a cheap pen atomizer. It was the thing that worked and worked quickly. Smoke a bowl, doobie or bong toke and start to feel paranoid or panic shit? Hit the CBD atomizer.

Push through it. It will go away after some time.

8. We can expect an up-tick in this black market bullshyt over the next few years as the ultra-conservative, bible-thumping, greed-driven morons heave in their final death throes. The vape cart fiasco, tainted weed, sensationalized misinformation, etc, etc. They will be scrambling to either cash in on the last opportunities, or attempting continued stalling with ever more strident idiocy broadcast over the air and cyber.

9. take a suspected nugget and rub it fairly hard into the skin on the top of your hand.
    See if you have any topical reaction to it.

I had some weed with what i assumed were pesticides on it awhile back and it made me break out in a itchy welt on the skin where it had touched.... when i was smoking that stuff (i stopped after awhile) my whole body would itch.

normal weed will make me itch and might give me a pin-point sized hive... but this shit made a really nasty welt that lasted into the next day.

10. #10 Prince Smokdaweed, Oct 3, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
    I am in Maryland... this thread reminds me of the bad old days. Maryland went medical last year and things are much different now. It's much different where it's legalized/medicalized. 25-35 dollar 8ths of quality weed, no Agent Orange or Raid (batches are actually tested for pesticide residues).

11. Not once in 30+ years have I or any of my friends gotten anything as described.

i dont know anyone that has.

j

• Agree Agree x 1

12. Lol people don't spray/lace weed... It's too much effort + people would lose customers over it which it the opposite of what drug dealers want..

Maybe you just had some dank weed & couldn't handle it lol

• Agree Agree x 1