Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mysterious Sativa

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by woodsmarcel, Sep 18, 2007.

1. A buddy of mine gave me some nugs of this really good sativa. He isn't sure what it is called except that it is pretty damn good. Sugar coated buds. I believe it goes for $200 a half. Here are a couple picks from a little nug...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. id prolly pay 200 for a half of that

3. Ya and I would too if I wasn't a broke bastard right now. :eek:

4. I wouldn't pay 200 a half for that and not because its not good looking weed. Because the most I pay for a half of even the DANKIEST SHIT EVER is only $170.

But I guess its who you know and where you reside.

I'm in California, One man away from the growers, so this helps.

And for the record, the prices at the medical clubs aren't any less expensive than buying it from your normal hook up. The only thing is at the medical clubs, they have a wider selection (more than likely ) then your dealer. I''ve seen ounces of superdooperdankiestshiteversmoked go for over $400 which is fucking ridiculous when you think about the price of an ounce of gold ( normally around 325 375 depending on the market ).

Nice pickup. Can't beat a free one!:)

5. Different parts of the U.S., different markets, different prices.

6. Yes usually the further away from California the higher the price, respectively.