Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MYSTERIOUS jar of weed in kitchen

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jaames, Jan 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ok so i just made the most crazy discovery of all time. I live alone with just my parents i am a single child and im pretty sure that my parents dont smoke

i was rummaging around the kitchen in a moment of curiosity, i open a cupboard that i have rarely ever looked inside, and long behold, hidden, behind the various condiments, a JAR OF WEED  :smoking:

[​IMG]

so continuing with the story, i know neither of my parents smoke because they are against all drugs, so i figure the old owner must have left it there (we moved here about 3 months ago) and forgotten about it, and my mom must have just placed all the condiments infront of it not realizing it was there all this time.

so i left it there just incase it was a TRAP by my parents (i watch too much star wars) - so i take enough for one fatty, and roll it up of course, wait til they are sleeping, and BAM, just smoked the fatty about 2 minutes ago, now this weed must be really old, because it looked weird and preground and kind of tasted like papa johns pizza, it burnt my throat and didnt get me that high yet am waiting for it to kick in but hell yeah free weed :smoking:  :smoking:

2. #3 dokc, Jan 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2015
  3. So how sure are you that you didn't just smoke a oregano joint?

4. Cool bro next thyme you smoke call me

5. I HOPE that's a collection of rare spices your mom was saving for dinner. 

6. #7 StonedScholar, Jan 6, 2015
    Those are spices :rolleyes:

"papa john's pizza"

7. arsenic. 

see ya dude.

Bruh.

9. Good one OP

"Tasted like papa johns" 😂😂

10. You can see the oregano flakes

<-Stay Frosty->

11. #13 HighAsBirdPussy, Jan 6, 2015
    Disregard this post. Was supposed to be a gif that said wat the fuck. I don't know wat I did wrong

Attached Files:

12. I lost it here. I read this in public on my phone. Made me lol.

9/10
    I believed its honest till the papa johns part.

13. And thus the strain papa johns hath been discovered lmao

14. I LOLLED AT PAPA JOHNS PIZZA

15. Tasted like pizza? It's already ground?smells funny?

Yup that's oregano... What an idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. I'll take 2 bananas pls

17. You may be smoking oregeno LMAO. This belongs in the NGCMBL thread.....

18. Before even smoking it I would confirm its oregano by a taste test first, I would be very weary finding something like this. Then again if it's real then score

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.