Mysterious Creepy Videos!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Lawlerskates, Jun 4, 2022.

1. #1 Lawlerskates, Jun 4, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2022
    Hey guys, I've come across some classic creepy videos recently that have been drifting around the internet for quite a while 10+ years. These videos aren't obviously fake (to me), but do get the mind thinking of possibilities of how/why it could be fake. There is no way to know for certain, which is why I find these videos so mysterious.

The witch video is a very interesting one. This was filmed before consumer drones were invented/available and the movement looks way too coordinated to be just a big balloon. If your able to get a good look through the compression, you can actually make out what looks like a cloak, broomstick and perhaps some sort of claws/feathers. Obviously the idea of it could be considered silly and Mexican culture is known for being superstitious, but there is something about it, I can't help but find very creepy.

The caged creature video completely lacks context of any sort or verifiable information other than the video of if that was recorded. What seems to be shown is a creature/mutant that is partially human. It has a human face attached to some un-identifiable wriggly mess. it looks like someone gave it face paint and the wriggly tentacles don't look animatronic. This video is also very compressed, but if your able to notice the part where the creature opens it's eyes, it gives some nightmare fuel. Some claim it's a person with their head poked through a hole in the wall. Who really knows...

What do you think about these videos? If you have any creepy (not obviously fake) videos, please feel free to share.

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Not Sure Ima Check This Thread Out Much TBH But I Get Scared Easy Of Stuff Like This But I Hope You Get Some Replies BC It Isa Creative Thread.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Thanks Dizzy! I'm glad you like it, it's something that I find very fascinating and invite any type of discussion. Skeptics and non-believers are welcome. Also if anyone ever has a bigfoot video or any cryptozoology type creature they want to share and talk about, that's cool too.

• Creative Creative x 1

4. Well I Don Have Any Videos But I Did See Someting Really Weird An UnExplainable Before If You Wanna Hear About It?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sure! I'd like to hear it, if you don't mind sharing. Weird unexplainable stories are welcome too. :thumbsup:

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Well This Happen Once When Me An My Husband An Our Friends Were Walking Around Outside An We Pass This Abandon Building An I Look Over About 20 Feet Away In The Door Way A TingWas Standing There Dressed Like A Human Ina Ehite Dress Shirt An Tie An Black Pants An It Had A Leech Like Face I Mean Inhuman Slimy Skin An No Way It Could Be A Person If You Seen It You Would Know What I Mean! It Was Just Standing In The Door Way Watchin Us Go By An It Was Rollin Its Shoulders You Kinda Like It Was About To Fight Or Run At Us. But It Never Did Anyting. My Husband Or Our Friends Did See It But I Think It Was Some Kibda Demon An My Mama Says Im Sensitive To That Kinda Stuff I See Them Easier So IDK Tho But It Was Scary AF!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Wow, that does sound pretty creepy. Thankfully you didn't have to get a closer look, sounds like the kind of person/thing to keep distance from. Reminds me of a time back when I use to live in the Emerald city, I was with my father and we drove by a rugged looking person w/ hood up (probably homeless) and his face looked just like a what you'd imagine a trolls face would look like. Long pointed nose, pointy sharp chin w/ hollow cheeks. Both my father and I saw and were repulsed. Never saw face like that before or since. Sometimes It feels like they're is random human/animal creature hybrids that casually lurk around.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Yea Maybe...I Wouldnt Be Surprise At All TBH. There Alotta Really Weird Stuff That Happen On Earth An Off It. I Don Think What I Saw Was Human At All Tho. It Was A Demon Of Some Kind.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2