myspace?

Discussion in 'General' started by Fadetoblack, Dec 3, 2006.

1. What is with everyone and Myspace, it sucks sooo much! Its just a place for 14 year old girls who have tinny tits and a flat ass to show off what they DONT have. Honestly i really hate that site and i just had a convo about it and now im "expressing" my hate for it in GC.

What is with todays youth? Do they have nothing better to do when sit at home and wait for people they dont even really know to leave them a "Comment", go out and smoke a bowl and do something other then being a slut. Christ

The only good thing from myspace, its a great way for bands to be discovered, get your music out there and known

2. hey i like this guy already

3. yea your right about the bands but other wise fuck my space grass city 4 life

4. Dude , yeah myspace is gay and all but I see you live in Groten.. When I was a kid my school went on a field trip to a place called natures classroom in that town, you ever hear of it?

5. yeah dude, definately, fuck myspace... for those little sluts or whatever you were rambling about (in my opinion, a bunch of rich preppies complaining about stupid shit and cutting their wrist's, kill 'em all), but MY band should have one up eventually...

6. i have a myspace

i must suck

7. i was bout to say the myspace music is good but you ended this wit that.

yea ive met some new artist to work with and met some local people who are serious like me and got together now we growin and doin bigger things as 1

8. I have a myspace. I dont wait for people to comment. I use it to share pics with friends and to scope out bands and shit. And you dont have to wroyy about 14 yr old sluts unless u go out to look for them u perv.

9. i can'y help it if I get urges...:p

10. ^^^^^

hehehehe

11. fuck myspace.
    :D

12. k fade your my best friend... like holy shitt, i have like 4 friends that have myspace and theyre addicted to it omfg.. all they talk about is myspace, like theyre giving me a drive and all they say is "omg this hot chick from oregon added me OMG now i have 494 friends, AHH ive only had myspace for 2 months and i have this many comments!" and like im serious the only thing keeping me from splitting their heads is that theyre my friends.. seriously though wow

13. i got a myspace, i must suck too haha, i don go on there 300 times a day updating it n shit, i dont even friend request people, n occasionally i'll send really ignorant messages to girls with big tits, but other than that i've met some cool people through myspace, but i also got a virus thing from myspace too.... so fuck myspace for that at least

14. i use myspace pretty much to keep in touch with people. But, it is pretty gay, have to admit. All i see is people begging to be commented on their dumb pics. I hardly have any comments on my pics after being on there for a long time too, and it seems you really do have to beg for em to get any. But, i could care less for those. Anyway, yes, myspace is quite gay

15. Duuudes, there's this like thing you setup on your site, and basically it's like your own personal MySpace clone. Like people have for Wikipedia and stuff.

Can you say, GrassCity?

Edit: Hahahhaha i'm such a stoner, I meant GrassSpace

16. Should start FUCKMYSPACE.COM fuck my space its fo losers

17. Haha, thanks guys. Its the worst invention in the world, and i use to have a myspace, havnt been on it in like 16 months? haha. My girl made me one and she used it more then i did, and it wasnt even hers. But hey, i took one look at the site and said "Fuck that man, its just like facebook. Except this has little kids running around." But she kept it anyways, haha. Well myspace blows just about. Thankyou all for agreeing with me. Makes me so happy there are more of us that arnt infected, its like a zombie curse man, were the only ones that survive, now we must kill tom (Kidding). But hey, if i could create a site like that and make fucking BILLIONS i would, we all would, it just means more weed to toke haha.

18. me too.

19. I'm not gonna lie, I do hate MySpace. For the most part, I've gotta say it's a popularity contest between a bunch of high school scene kids. However, I think that 'Tom' had the right idea. It is a neat idea for a website. It's just that the totally wrong people joined, and did the totally wrong thing with it.

That said, I don't have one.. :smoking: