Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Myrtle Fucking Beach!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smokebox, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Whats up my fellow blades. I'm super blazed and no one probably cares but I'm staying in Myrtle Beach for spring break and this place is epic. Stay high

2. Beaches, women, food, and MINI GOLF.
    lol
    NMB is awesome. I live about 45 minutes from it, just across the border into NC.

3. I love myrtle beach. I can't wait to go back in august :)

4. That's where I'm at I love it

5. Have fun man! I had the choice on a road trip to go to Myrtle Beach or OBX and opted for OBX. Will need to check out MB next time.

6. yea i went last summer with all my family was awsome took half o of juicy fruit with us....u should check out the helicopter rides....it's only 20$ for like a 5 min ride up and over the ocean and back i did the 20min one.....but ya def look into that it's by the airport...there's so many good places to eat too! and the putt putt! i love gettin baked and playin that shit :)

7. has anyone here ever eaten at tar babies in cherry grove beach (about 35 minutes from myrtle beach)? I love that place. there is a buffet with fucking MOUNTAINS of bacon, you can smoke cigarettes inside the smoking section, and the white people complaining about the "racism" is hilarious.