Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Myrtle beach!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smoke23, Jun 20, 2008.

1. So i picked up a nice ounce and rolled up 9 blunts, 8 joints, and got a shit ton to smoke in bowls. Im lookin to buy a few nice pieces down there and i remember a store called 420 superstore but dont know what they have. Anybody got any tips for me while im down there. Im leavin in about 9 hours.

2. yea i would like to know some too. im goin down there in 9 days! im pumped.

3. Dudes - the 420 store only sells rolling papers, against SC law to sell bongs, bowels, etc......Plus, I ran into 5-0 agents under cover, when I left the store two guy's followed me for about 2 miles. Be warned. I wasn't high so I know I wasn't paranoid !

Have fun at the beach and stay the hell away from the Hard Rock Park, big rip off !

4. you can buy some scales and one hitters from the stores down there

5. in conclusion... myrtle beach is gayyyyy

6. i was just down there for senior week..the 420 store has lots of cool shit but only about 15 pieces and they're only bowls..but the fireworks store next to it is sick..pce out

7. On numerous occasions i have bought bongs, pipes, etc from local headshops in my area.

8. na there are many head shops in sc where i live but ya feds are all over any head shop in sc there are even a few gas stations around my city that sell pipes

9. ya 420 Superstore just sells everything but pieces

10. Its only illegal close to the beach. Headshops a ways away have them.

Bring your own pot, smoke at your condo or whatever you have. Don't be dumb and smoke on the strip.

11. been down there a gazillion times, always brought my own drugs and never really got in too much trouble.

12. does anyone know if the 420 store would sell kush incense?

13. Hey smkgrl. I just moved to Myrtle beach and haven't been to that place yet. I bet they have everything. What are you doing out here?

14. Oh have fun! It's awesome out here! I just moved here last Saturday.