myrtle beach

Discussion in 'General' started by Tumble, Aug 2, 2006.

1. wholives in/near myrtle beach? im goin down for a week and im tryin to stay high the whole week:)

2. I was there last summer for my senior trip. Its real easy. Just walk up and down the beach, and ask people. Go there at night too. Thats how I found some X..haha. The way I found it was, we were all at Senor Frogs (11 seniors) and our waiter was cool as hell..letting us drink underage, he knew haha. Giving us free rounds of tequila that kind of thing. So I asked him. "Hey man, you know where the good chronic is in this town?" he said yes, and his shift was almost over. So we waited for him. I took him in my ride, took him to his house, and he gave me a half ounce of some KB nugs for 120. Not bad. It lasted us the rest of the trip.

3. i live 20 mins from the myrtle beach! it's the shit, yeah it's easy to get drugs just gotta ask around...and if you go to the pavilion go early and you can ride the rides for free because they don't give a fuck before 8.

4. yo i am going this saturday tumble when are you going and isnt kinda of a bad idea to ask for buds on the beach or any where like with cops and shit b/c there are a lor in that area atleast what i have seen from the times i have been there

5. I am new to the area and would like to meet people with similar intrests

6. yeah man. im moving there in like 3 weeks for college. i can already tell you it wouldnt be hard to find some good.