Myopia (nearsightedness) and how to cure it

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Randy Marsh, Jan 12, 2014.

1. #1 Randy Marsh, Jan 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2014
    I am nearsighted and have been for about 6 or 8 years now. It has been getting worse  recently and making life challenging. I am finding it is pretty common, a large percentage of the population is becoming nearsighted. Our population spends so much time in front of screens and not using our long distance vision, our eyes get lazy. And glasses doesn't fix the problem, it just makes your eyes worse.  

Anyways, I have heard about eye exercises that improve you vision. The Bates method is the book I just got and am starting to read. I just wanted to know if anyone else has tried or is still doing eye exercises. Which ones do you do and any tips and tricks would be helpful.I also heard eating certain foods help and I wanted to find out which were the best foods for our eyes. 

2. [SIZE=11pt]I agree with you Randy, most of the world population suffer some sort of vision loss or eye problem. But there are majority of reasons behind every type of eye problem which occur to an individual. Like nearsightedness or myopia occurs due to increase in the size of eye ball which does not allow proper focus of images on retina screen and hence result is blurred vision. There are many treatments available for myopia starting from LASIK to natural therapy. You can choose any as suggested by doctor. But do follow some eye strengthening exercises like Frauenfeld focus enhancement method, [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Aerobic exercise[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] provided by Parkinson's Disease[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] Clinic, eye strengthening exercises by See Clearly etc, as it helps in gaining vision back via natural treatment. [/SIZE]