MyDX - The lab in your fingertips

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by CarterCannabis, Apr 5, 2016.

1. What's up fellow blades .

I recently came across this little device and I think it's absolutely amazing..
    I'm looking into getting one myself.

It tests terpene profiles, THC, CBD, CBN and more... I'm quite impressed.

Check it out;

(Speed up to about 2:30 for the good stuff)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. This thing looks awesome! I've been looking for a way to test cbd specifically in plants from seed since it's a crapshoot if you get a high cbd phenotype sometimes. I still haven't heard many reviews about how accurate it is though and it's out of my price range right now so I'm waiting on getting one myself. If you get one let us know how you like it!

Sent from my A0001 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Right?! Looks amazing. I'm saving as we speak, lol. That's exactly one of the main reasons I would be getting it. It would also be really cool to see all the terpene profiles. I've heard it has a 3-5% margin of error (not bad, it's probably pretty accurate) after watching a review from a guy Unboxing it on YouTube. I think this is a big step and I think everyone should have one. I hope they come down in price so I can get one sooner than expected. Lol.

The world is in your hands, mine are in the dirt.

• Like Like x 2
  4. It would be nice to here from someone who actually has one and has tested compared to a lab test to know if they're a gimmick or not

• Like Like x 1
  5. Well based on that video, she's nicely trash talking it. It compares how your burned weed smells compared to how others that were legitimately lab tested smell. All of this based on sensors built by humans, many of which she says the manufacturer admits doesn't exist yet

3 strain 1000w 4x4 legal grow

My first legal Oregonian grow 1000w 4x4 scrog

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wait how does it know what strain it is? The app must have a list of lab genetics? I'm just confused because I feel like if we grabbed anything other than a standard strain then I don't see how it would be able to tell. Let's say I threw like a Sicilian revenge X tangie cross I got from a breeder, there's no way in hell it'd know right? If it did, I'd buy 5 rn hahahaha

Mr.Nice's Indoor LED/CFL Grow

• Like Like x 2