my younger brother knows i smoke

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by rkail, Jan 20, 2013.

1. #1 rkail, Jan 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2013
    My younger brother is in grade 9 and he told me that my room smelled like weed and I told him pretty much yeah it's my jacket and it smells like that from being in my friend's car and tried to bs my way out of getting caught. He's like I've known for a while you smoke, and I told him I did smoke once in a while. I asked him not to tell anyone in the family, and he's like I won't.

Anyways, I've always kept this a secret from everyone, even most of my friends don't know I smoke. On top of that, I've only been smoking for 2 years socially every now and then. I am sure my brother knew about it for a while, but I am kind of worried that he might tell my older sister or parents now..

Thoughts? If my sister does ask should I just deny or what? just thinking ahead on what to do or expect.

2. grade 9 is the age i started smoking. im sure hes fine with it since most of the kids his age are starting to blaze now im sure. if he tells or threatens to tell ur parents or other siblings just kick the shit out of him

3. smoke him up :bongin:

4. Thing is that he's my half brother and we are not so close plus I wouldn't be surprised if he tells the family :\ but that would be fucking uncool.

5. it would help me to help you if i knew your sister's view on weed and your parents. and why do you hide it from many of your friends? and is your brother being a little shit or does he not know that weed is not a big deal?

6. Trust me the whole family is very anti-drugs/religious so you can imagine. Also no one smokes in my family, not even cigarets (including me).

7. Seems obvious to trust him op, also I don't think your secret is as well hidden as u think lol

8. you should probably have a conversation with your brother and try to teach him a thing or two about it

9. she second shit goes south between you two he'll probably rat you out. my brother did that to me when he got caught doing some bad shit at school. "oh yeah, well Brian smokes weed!"

10. I don't condone getting minors high, of course....

But if he were to hypothetically try weed, then he wouldn't be very likely to go running to the parents about it. Jus'sayin'.

11. I was the baby and my sister smoked with me. My family is the same way though. They know I smoke and it pisses them off, but I try to be respectful with it. I cant be like, "Im gonna go outside and get blazed." See what he thinks about weed.

12. Smoke him out. But if he tells your parents, knock his lil ass out son.

13. if he knew your room smelled like weed, he's probably smoked it before

14. if ur little bro has noticed, im sure ur parents have lmao

15. Your sister can clean the royal penis.

16. This.

Tell your brother to get his shit together and start smoking. There's nothing better then battling sobriety in grade 9, after all!

17. i started smoking weed when i was 14 and my younger brother found out alittle over a year ago and it turned out he smokes too and tbh i feel alittle better because i dont have to worry about him finding stuff because he smokes too and he has my back when it comes to hiding the weed. i too am discreet when it comes to weed. very few people know that i smoke.