My yield just came in

Discussion in 'General' started by Tokage567, Aug 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heya all, couple of months ago i started about 30 plants, and i lost 2 of them.

Anyways, my yield is in, and i am now the proud owner of just over 1.5 pounds!!

Now, this will last me wayy into my next harvest, so i was wondering, should i sell some of my shit to friends?

I've heard that dealing can get you busted fuckin quick:(, so should i sell some of my yield, or just save it and have a stash for whenever a buddy stops by?

2. some people sell for years with no problems... people just need to be discreet.

3. yeah, just be discreet and sell to those you know. the ones that wont tell everyone
    where they get their bud OR just smoke everyone out all the time. that is what i
    would do.

4. Maybe sell a sack here and there when you need some extra cash but if it's pretty dank weed you might as well just save and smoke it.

5. this thread is doomed.

No talking about dealing is like rule number 1.

6. More like right behind asking for hookups. :laughing: But yeah, thread closed. Feel free to make another thread to celebrate your harvest, but don't discuss selling any of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.