My Xbox is a bitch

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Rivera, Oct 28, 2011.

1. My favorite fucking game broke! For the second time!!!! I even went and bought a new copy.. (Grand Theft Auto IV) it was all gravy and then when I came back from vacation some how it's scratched like a mother fucker? Uh wut? I take really good care of my games, what a waste of fucking money. I like this game because when I don't feel like being competitive I can just run and round and do whatever. No explanation needed gta iv is the shit. After cleaning the shit out of the game, trying to put the game in like 12 different ways I finally just snapped it. Rest in peace. What sucks is I even have the 2 add ons to this game. Like is there some way my Xbox did this?

/rant

[​IMG]

2. Did someone move the Xbox while the disc was inside? That can cause it to get scratched I believe.

3. ^ yeah it can. I fucked up my buddies Black Ops disc by doing that :/

4. did you try putting toothpaste on it?

5. Ps3 > Xbox. I fell in love with the blue-ray.

6. how is it possible to put the disc in 12 different ways? lol

you should have tried buffing the surface with car wax and a clean piece of cloth.

7. [quote name='"TokingOwl"']Ps3 > Xbox. I fell in love with the blue-ray.[/quote]

Ha fuck that. Ps3 discs can stratch just as easily as Xbox ones, plus Live kicks ass while PSN is very subpar

8. Im just confused because the EXACT same thing happened to my last GTA IV disk

9. modded xbox ftw. dont have to worry about my disc getting scratched. if it does i burn another backup