My worst stoner mistake... Just happened...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Visine!, Mar 11, 2011.

1. So I've been smoking for about 5 years, and I think this is my worst mistake...(and my tolerance is even at an all time high).

Really not much of a story but pretty stupid on my part. I take concerta (time release Ritalin) for school and I have an 8am tomorrow. So I decided to put my pill next to my bed so I could easily take it in the morning. Well I grabbed the pill but instead of setting it down on my bedside table I picked up the water I had and took the pill. Didn't mean to. Was reflex I guess cause I saw the water and had the pill and ya... So now I get to stay up all night after being awake since 6am... (it's 1:30 now, 12:30 when I took it).

And this was kinda hard to type cause I'm on my iPhone (comp is broke)

2. Now that sucks. If I stay up more than like 18+ hours I just pass out. Just try to keep your sanity, mmk? :wave:

3. Sorry to hear bro, try smoking a bowl to relax, lay down, do some reading and try to doze off. Rest easy :smoke:

4. Couldn't you have just vomited it out? Better than being awake for 30 hours

5. if you take it all the time you should still be able to sleep. especially if you smoke a few bowls

6. Awhh its not so bad, i popped in two 25mg aderols to help me get through all my studies tonight, somtimes you just gotta pull an all nighter and suffer for it tomorow:laughing:

7. You only took 1 pill, and if you're on it erryday then you won't be up for 30 hours lol.

This was not that stupid of a mistake man : ) You're all good.

It's like 1:45 a.m. right? I'd do what everyone else is saying, smoke a bowl or two, put on a good movie or easy jams, get comfy and just chill! Worst case scenario you just stay up til class, get thru it and then nap. (naps are always the best)

I don't start freakin out / hallucinating until like 30ish+ hours of staying up.
    I took 2 concertas before a 6am class before and I was able to sleep by nightfall!

Not to be too sexual, but try rubbing one out... that puts me to sleep =D
    Anywho, gL!

8. make the best of it... surf the web, write a story, paint, do whatever YOU do.. :)

9. my senior year i shifted my sleep to like 5 pm-ish to 2 am-ish bc i fucking hate alarm clocks and enjoy the natural wake up. i would play xbox and shit until school started.

10. wow, that is crazy. I hear ya though. Nothing worse than being forced to wake up. It always seemed to ruin my dreams..

11. #11 Visine!, Mar 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2011
    It was a 54mg concerta... Which is quite a bit but I do take to often so I'll prolly try and drink some nyquil and go to sleep at around 4:30 or so. I'm pretty tired right now but my mind is buzzing.

I stupidly took one once in high school (before I smoked) at around 7pm on a school night so I could study some, then didn't sleep a bit the whole night laying in bed.

Oh and I would surf the web (or post here more) to pass the time but it gets old after awhile on an iPhone... Which I have been using as a computer since my laptop died over a week ago (at least it gets Netflix!).

12. I don't know if the nyquil would be such a good idea since you have to be at school at eight. It would still be in your system and make you very drowsy at school.

13. Well at this point I'm not going to class, it's the last day before spring break and I don't really have to go.

14. Dude thats not a stoner mistake. Going to work and forgeting that your baby is in your car seat in the back seat instead of dropping him at daycare. Its 80 degrees and you get off work and realize that smokeing before work is no longer an option as your in prison for cooking your son slowly in a locked car. Now that story is true.....but I dont know for sure he was stoned. I can for sure say he is stupid though.

Time released adderall......chop chop chop. Just kidding...

15. ^ Is this speaking from experience?

16. I would've just made myself throw up. Not that big a deal.

17. concerta is basically composed the same chemically as cocaine...

I would have just threw up. I hate feeling like a tweaker

18. I've had concerta before.... didn't do a single thing for me. As a matter of fact I believe I took a nap within 2 hours of ingestion.

Provigil didn't work well for me either. I could fall asleep on that as well. Adderall? Different story..that did the trick

19. i wouldve just brought one with me to school for when i got tired...

20. Close to cocaine? Maybe meth

[​IMG]