My worked Trident glass tube and bowl

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by krowned, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Heres my worked Trident bong and a tight bowl i picked up at Get it On in Mission beach, ca. I got it a few weeks ago but just finally took some pics and a milk vid.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. hell ya. it is nice to see a fellow trident owner on these forums and glad you picked it up in mission beach. represent local shops. sick trident and nice pickup.

3. Nice nice nice nice nice nice nice x10, good buy man [​IMG]

4. thanks guys. im tryin to upload a milk vid but this POS video camera saves the files in .mov and i cant figure out how to convert them or upload them to photobucket.

5. anyone else here own a trident piece?

6. Nice piece bro, love the crown at the top things damn sexy. Just got my first local blow myself (first one in the sig) so I know how much pride and craftsmanship in these tubes. Blaze a fat one for me and post up a milkshot at least when you get the chance! :bongin:

7. Do Trident pieces have any kind of signature?

8. no its usually just in the characteristics. they are pretty recognizable. wish they had a sig, but there sick ass work more than makes up for it.

9. Ah cool thanks. Was looking to buy a new bong and they had what looks like a trident piece at a local headshop they told me it was a trident but didnt know if it was. Either way i really liked it. 14" Looks a lot like this except with a sweet wide eyed frog and more color at the top.

10. The way i know that mine was a trident when i bought it, was that there was a sticker placed into the top of the tube, not stuck to it...but you know what i mean

11. Looks like a great pickup man, I've seen some pretty rad Trident tubes, thinking about taking a roadtrip and getting one myself.

12. SHE BROKEEEEEEE :'( i was devestated..
    i was cleanin it and set it on the rug in my bathroom and it slowly started to tip over. so i reached out for it, and right as i grabbed it the big golf ball wort tapped the tile and broke in half right above the wort, right where i grabbed it and it cut the FUCK out of my thumb

i have SUCH bad luck with glass. this is the second binger thats broken and cut me bad haha

13. damn dude, that really sucks, rip. sick bong.

14. i still have the bowl though. and Im actually trying to get rid of it.. so if anyone wants to take it off my hands let me know. my FAVORITE bowl of all time.
    Pics do it no justice.
    perfect lil snapper bowl
    and in the wort is some mad hologram work its tighttt