Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My wooden stinks. HELP

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jokoman, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Help my wooden pipe always stinks no matter how much I clean it. HELP! What should I do?

2. You pretty much can't do anything about it unless you LIGHTLY soak a pipe cleaner in isopropyl and thread it through. NEVER clean any kind of wooden smoking device by submersing it in alcohol.

3. Buy a glass pipe or make a water bottle bong not much you can do to get the smell of weed out of a wooden pipe

4. I soaked the whole pipe before in alcohol and the smell was still there. It also destroyed the beautiful cosmetics of the pipe dayum. Stupid of me.

5. Just buy glass way easier to clean.

6. why? i do this and have had no problems whatsoever

7. put it in a bag lol

8. am I the only one whose mind went immediately to the gutter over the thread title??

9. Sounds to me like his wood might've caught something that even penacilan wont help:smoke:

Anyways, wood is porous so it holds resin and what not really well. There's not much you can do to cleanse it of the smell unless you were to remove the affected wood (but that would ruin the pipe most likely)