My wonderful shroomy friday!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by the.tokrrr, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Friday started out ok, went to school, went to work, the usual. Then at around 9, Me and some buds head to a friends party. Within 10 minutes of being there, I'm munching down my 1/8th of shrooms and my weed brownie (for good measure ;)). I started peaking about an hour later, and from there it was one of the best shroom experiences I've had.

Right as I'm getting a nice body high, about to trip hard, we hear a knock on the door. There's no peephole, so some dude opens the door to see the sheriff standing outside! Apparently, "drugs" were being brought into the house and there were minors :rolleyes: *sigh* lame neighbors. Me in the next room over start to trip badddd. One of the guys who lives in the house then went to the door and politely told the officer to fuck off. No one ended up in trouble, and he didn't let those damn pigs sniff around in the house.

No one else was on shrooms, but still was a very pleasent experience. We watched some weird movies. (watching sweeney todd on shrooms is fuxing crazy) chilled in the hot tub, Smoked a blunt outside and let me tell you, that TOPPED me off for the night. 1/8th of shrooms and a weed brownie and a fat blunt. I was feeling very nice.

I've got to say, the parents have such great style. They have a GIANT mirror right next to the couch, which had me entertained for hours. Also some pretty trippy paintings. It was a great night. Probably the best shroom trip I've ever had (even though no one else was on them)

2. ... bomb. :D

havent had a boom trip in a while.... cant find any good ones around here.