My winter indoor grow has begun... 4 seeds planted today.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Hamjack, Nov 4, 2017.

1. One Blueberry, One Jack Herer, One Critical Mass and One Sour Diesel. All from Canuck Seeds. Peat pots with Happy Frog on a heating pad. I'll be mixing my soil in the next week trying to go with a "nothing but water grow." I'll be using the big bag of Happy Frog that's been laying around and adding dolomite lime, worm castings, kelp, malted barley, lobster compost, rice hulls and organic dry fertilizer. Wish me luck.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Doesnt that stuff need to cook? To have proper ph levels?

3. Yup. My seeds are in plain potting soil so they don't get burned. It'll be at least a couple of weeks before they'll be ready to transplant. I'll mix my soil over the next few days and let it cook.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Blessings with your grow may your harvest be heavy...

• Like Like x 2
  5. Do you have experience with Jack Herrer?
    Royal Queen Seeds gave me 1 Royal Jack Auto as a gift and it's soaking in wet towel as we speak.Just want to know what to expect.

6. I don't have experience growing it. But I will one day. It's my all time favorite strain.

7. I don't have experience growing it. But I will one day. It's my all time favorite strain.

8. Good luck!

9. I grow the same way water only food is in dirt from seedling until harvest organically

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  10. First time. I'm looking forward to it!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Good luck man, hope these produce some nice yields for you. I do know that Jack Herer can get tall. You have headroom or are you going to scrog?

12. I have a 5'X5'X7' flower tent. I'll probably top a couple of times and lst the hell out of them. I'm only growing 4 in that space. I have tons of light and I can veg as long as I like.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I've got 3 girls vegging, a Tangerine haze, platinum girl scout cookies and a outlaw orange. I'm fucked because a friend of mine gave me 4 plants that were outdoors. They are in 2gal coco pots. Well they were neglected all summer and were only about a foot tall each, but in full flower. Looking at the stage of the buds, I figured they only had a couple weeks left, so i put them under my 600w hps to finish them off. Well, that was 5 weeks ago and the buds show no signs of stopping anytime soon. The buds are getting massive. My girls are going into about week 11 of veg. They are beasts. Only under a t5, no controlled environment. But want to finish the 4 plants before I put these ones in. But I don't have enough light for all 3. I'm so screwed. Gotta buy or build a light that will fit in my odd shaped room. But I'm also doing the organic, no bottled nutes. And this run is going to be phenomenal if i can give them the light. I'm liking the veg phase so far with no bottled nutes. The only thing I have added is mycorrhizae to a couple waterings to help feed the microbes. I'm focusing on root development. My last runs roots at the end of harvest were smaller than the root mass that I have now in veg. I really dig this organic method. I made the soil that I'm using now and the growth seems to be outperforming my mix of happy frog and stonington blend and watering with nutes. I make my own compost too. Gonna start a worm bin next. Organic is definitely the way to go. Definitely lst those babies.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Sorry for the ramble. I get chatty when I'm high. Lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. I'm two Volcano bags in myself!

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Best of luck with your crop of dental floss, Frank !

• Like Like x 1
  17. One of the few strains i heard nothng bad about,but if i had to chose a favorite from yours-Blueberry!
    Good luck with your grow!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Thanks. I'm looking forward to adding some variety to our stash. I've had Blueberry before and it was very pleasant.

19. I'm like an expectant father.... 48 hours into labor, waiting for the little girls to poke their heads out of the womb.

• Like Like x 2