My will is the law Demanding a grand jury indictment and sentencing by jury

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by revjoel2013, Jan 17, 2014.

1. “…………….            Grand Jury and Sentencing by Jury Demand
    I demand a grand jury indictment and sentencing by jury.  That is my will and it is my law.
    "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law." -AL. I. 40
    "thou hast no right but to do thy will. Do that, and no other shall say nay." -AL. I. 42–3
    "Every man and every woman is a star." -AL. I. 3
    Aleister Crowley's Liber LXXVII is my law.
    ………………”                                                 

Sovereign: My law is that you need a grand jury indictment and I have the right to be sentence by jury.   That is my will your honor.  I put in paperwork to demand it.

Judge: The courts ruled that grand jury indictment is for crimes over one year.  There is no court case granting you sentencing by jury.
    Sovereign:  My law defines “infamous” as vice or bad report. I derive my definition from Noah's Webster dictionary 1828 and Deans Law dictionary.  You are citing cases that in the context of a 14<sup>th</sup> amendment citizen. I am not a fourteenth amendment citizen because the “person” defined by US code to be the 14<sup>th</sup> amendment citizen is an infant or legal entity.
    Judge: What is your law?
    Sovereign: My law is my will. My will is a grand jury indictment and sentencing by jury.  If you don't honor my demand, I will write to the Freemasons, Knights Templar, Bar Association, Judicial Inquiry Commission, and OTO. They will deal with you according to the Liber LXXVII.   There is no law but my will your honor.

2. What the fuck are you talking about?

3. I only answer to the laws of nature.  Fuck crowley.

4. The police, a judge, and a warden will force you to answer to the laws of man.

5. If it was that easy to get out legal trouble, everyone would do it.

The people in charge dont give two shits

6. SAID NO JUDGE EVER.

This is turning into like a weird legal fanfic isnt it? When do we all get naked?

7. No thanks

Sent from my LG-P659 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. [quote name="Snoop Toad" post="19357333" timestamp="1389958233"]SAID NO JUDGE EVER.This is turning into like a weird legal fanfic isnt it? When do we all get naked?[/quote]Ahuehuehue ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390000944.725054.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Why do people think this shit will work? If there were some magic words you could say to avoid legal repercussions it would defeat the purpose of having law in the first place.

10. I am the law.