my wildest dreams have come true

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Oct 3, 2007.

1. this really hot guy asked me out today and we're together now, finally i'm coing out of the closet!! such a fuckin relief!

hahaha hell nah heres what really happened

crystal (the love of my life) and her boyfriend finally brokeup after a couple years and me and her are talking again, and she's gonna give me one last chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am sooooo fucking happy right now, like tears of joy happy, you have no idea how much i love this girl, i think about her everyday, and soon she'll be mine all mine once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heres what my dream girl looks like, tell me what you think of good old negs future wife

Attached Files:

2. Gratz man, hold on to her.

3. shes cute neg...dnt fuck that up hahahahah

but seriously man treat her right , if she really is ure dream girl

4. damn she pretty hot man.. good fuckin going haha

just dont od again... i dont think she would dig that

5. bow!

you know what they say... slap it up, flip it up and rub it down

6. Glad to see things going good for you neg! I hope you don't mess it up :)

7. Congrats beezie! I aint got no "dream girl" I jus play the field. but good luck to you.

8. oow... sexy sexy. good find neg. treat her good mang.

9. Ehh so a guy asked you out, and then a girl? Or is that a typo?

10. ^^^ LOL! It was a joke. Here's the story; a chick he's been diggin finally broke up and now she's going out with neg. END.

Gratz tho man, glad to hear someone's having some good news with women :D

11. Atta boy!

Shes fucking hot dude.;)

Hold on to that one man.

12. its not a chic i been digging, its the girl i dated for 3 years and fucked up because of drugs and to this day still havent been able to get her off my mind or find anyone i feel anything at all for compared to what i felt for her

13. Ehhh, don't tell me you love her, because love is a lie. lol. Seriously, I don't believe in that shit no more. it's all faerie tales and shit. Don't change yourself for no one dogg, if they want to change you, it's because they think something is wrong with you, therefore they aren't into who you are, but who they can make you. Once again, I wish you luck homie.

14. she's got some dsl's for sure man. nice catch.

15. Good work man, she's hot.