My wife is way too good for me.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Thinker2357, Feb 19, 2012.

1. I tell her all the time she is way too good for me. She deserves so much better than I could ever give her. I tell her to get rid of me and get herself a man with money. She just laughs at me and says she wants to keep me around for a while. My wife is sweet and beautiful and smart. We have been together in love for twelve years. She doesn't want a divorce. She says she would marry me again any day. I don't know why. I just want the best for her. I love her so much. Whats a guy to do?

2. And why are we trying to push her away?

3. Take your happiness elsewhere sir.

It disgusts me.

4. Yeah you're hiding some terrible secret. Just come out with it man.

5. So you love her so much that you want her to divorce you? Have you tried having an affair? I've heard that works wonders when trying to get a woman to divorce you.

Seriously though, if you're even serious, grow some self-esteem. Clearly you have some redeeming qualities or she wouldn't have married you in the first place. And if you're just here to brag about your awesome wife, piss off, we're just here to get stoned and horny.

6. derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

7. was there a downside to this story or are you here just to rub it in? :p

congrats bruh.

8. My wife loved the thread by the way. She loved all your replies. Thank you very much.

9. [quote name='verbae']was there a downside to this story or are you here just to rub it in? :p

congrats bruh.[/QUOT

FIRST: There is no downside to this story, but there is a lot more to this story. Words just fail me when it comes to my wife and our special love. I am struggling to characterize it properly for you all and not offend anyone.

SECOND: I'm not trying to rub it in. I'm tfrying to share with you. Years ago I was right where so many of you are now: single, lost, akward, depressed, lonely, horny. I was really bad off in the woman department for many years. But I learned over the years how to treat a woman and how to find the right one. And I got damned lucky one day.

THIRD: Thanks for the congratulations, my brah. It means a lot to me...:)

10. Eventually if you keep telling her she is to good for you, she is going to say "you're right fuck you" and leave your ass.

11. i wonder why she laughs when you say that...as in the reason behind the laugh...

what to do?...why fix whats not apparently broke you know?

12. Because I love her and I want the best thing for her.

My wife laughs when I tell her to leave me for someone better because she says I'm being silly.

Yes, there is, of course, that danger. I accept that.

13. this.

this is what i want my marriage to feel like.
    except, i am awesome. :smoke:

14. Did you mean to say rub it out? :D

gg op

15. Pics or gtfo...jk

16. Haha I used to say the same thing to one of my exs but it didn't work so I just broke up wit her before Valentines by saying she should find sumone better lol the next day at school she found out I cheated on her and she faught the other chick over me sad part is I stopped talking to both of them lol

17. Your sound like a really stand up guy...

I tend to over think relationships. So if I could give any advice, it would be to not over think relationships. Time is your friend, but i live everyday like its my last.

Life's short, Drive fast, Leave a sexy corpse. That's one of my moto's :hello:

18. Your a dick. :)

19. [quote name='"Thewastedyouth"']

Your a dick. :)[/quote]

Haha thanks I miss my High school times:)

20. This is wonderful.