My wife is so fucking cool!

Discussion in 'General' started by IllinoisPatriot, Feb 16, 2009.

1. I get high everyday and my wife is totally cool with it!. How cool is that?
    Be cool!

2. me and my boyfriend smoke and grow together. its fabulous :hello:

3. My wife and I toke together all the time, and she helped build my growroom :)

4. Cool dude. Your wife is almost at cool as....

[​IMG]

5. Thats cool as hell! Good Karma!

LOl! At a loss for words!

6. My girlfriend of 2.5 years is completely cool with it, too. She's actually been trying it lately. Got too high the last time and is a little afraid of it now, but she likes it. It's such an amazing thing to have a lady friend that doesn't mind the smoking, though.

7. my gf/fiance lets me grow, so yes we have a great marijuana relationship too. :)

8. ditto with me on that one

9. My gf and I have lived together for over 2 years and we grow and smoke together all the time. Women like this are the only way to fly.

10. my wife is cool with me toking every night too. she gets a lil mad if i smoke a couple times through out the day, but thats all for good reason. i wish she smoked but its not a big deal.

11. My wife gets high everyday with me, and she lets me grow weed and shrooms and opium poppy and.............:smoke:

12. lol i toke down with my gf all the time.

she wanted to get high before valentines day dinner

13. Your so right!

14. My GF smokes with me everyday...she just doesnt like me doing the pills

She blows me my shotguns ;)

15. :hello:Hell Ya! Tell her a friend said she's cool.:hello:

16. Word man. She is so amazing. The last girl I dated for two years and she hated it that I smoked. She gave me so much hell for it. Now I have someone who not only doesnt care, but smokes, and not only smokes, but blows me my shotguns haha its fucking awesome.

:smoke:

17. i wish i had a boyfriend to smoke with me.
    someday, someday...

18. #18 chu_bear, Feb 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2009
    I'm my b/f's smOking buddy
    :D
    & I wouldn't have it any other way...
    I even make sure all our glass is nice & clean so when he gets home from work everything is ready to smOke!

19. Bumping for more love!

20. Now thats badass :smoke: