My wife is buying me a bong for christmas.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Erbalist, Dec 13, 2012.

1. So I'm kinda overwhelmed with the selection. Shower cap diffusers, percolators, honey comb diffusers? Any suggestions she's willing to pay as much as $600? And I'm willing to put in another few hundred for a quality piece. So please suggest away

2. #2 9D3, Dec 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2012
    Get something nice for sure, but please don't spend $800.

Someone on here could recommend a glass blower to you that does custom work. I don't think Apix is doing it at this time, but that's just a suggestion. That way you would be guaranteed to have a one of a kind piece forever :)

And don't go for a huge bong just because you can, you'll get tired of it. A nice thick custom mid-size bong would be ideal, just one perc and some sort of diffusion at the base would make for a really nice bong.

Buuut that's just my opinion, I currently own an $18 bong...

3. the ultimate gift of love and affection

4. My last bong broke a few months back. And she sees me suffer every time I see a nice bong on GC. So one of those times she saw me looking sad she said " is that what you want for Christmas?" I'm like. Yeah.

5. so many options available, and so many threads out there discussing these options, search around the BBWP forum and you'll find a wealth of info.
    With a 6 bill budget, if I were you I'd either seek out a Sovereignty Stem/8, a worked SGW waffle v2, Mobius 65t Stereo Matrix, or just let your Gf spend a lot less and get a Dave Goldstein fritted disc. They go for no more than like 350 unless you want a colored or custom disc, and in my opinion they are the pinnacle of perc technology right now, though that could be misinformed as I've never used one personally.

6. #7 Avy, Dec 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2012
    good priced custom glass, just stumbled upon the site today GlassblowersDirect.com
    for $800 you might want to look for a heady :)

7. I just put a deposit down for an Apix design stemline to gridded disk. I'll post a pic as soon as I receive one from him. It's all sexy. I'll post a nude pic of her. The piece I ordered will be worked.

Attached Files:

8. thats not a gridded disk, thats a kingstem to circular disk.

9. Sorry for the wrong terminology. It looks really nice. Just wish he would do some custom colors

10. For that price I'd get a Volcano Vaporizer.

11. Are you really into heady glass?

If not then you could get something very functional for much less with some bells and whistles while still being high quality.

12. Being that the total cost stayed under 4 with a frosted customized logo being mine. I'm tickled pink.