Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My wife found out I smoke weed!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fredbear, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Now she wants to smoke it with me and have sex all day...

2. good for you man!

3. Roll with it...

4. Weed is for kids. Crack is for adults.

5. Sucks for u man....:rolleyes:

6. You find this situation to be a problem? Most dudes would enjoy it!

Now to really get her using pot, show her these in honor of National Breast Cancer Month-

Antitumor Activity of Plant Cannabinoids with Emphasis on the Effect of Cannabidiol on Human Breast Carcinoma (full - 2006) http://jpet.aspetjournals.org/content/318/3/1375.full

9-Tetrahydrocannabinol Inhibits Cell Cycle Progression in Human Breast Cancer through Cdc2 Regulation (full - 2006) Δ9-Tetrahydrocannabinol Inhibits Cell Cycle Progression in Human Breast Cancer Cells through Cdc2 Regulation

Cannabinoids As Cancer Hope (article - 2006) Cannabinoids As Cancer Hope - NORML

Cannabidiol may be helpful in reducing the aggressiveness of breast cancer cells
    (news - 2007) International Association for Cannabis as Medicine

Cannabis Compound May Stop Metastatic Breast Cancer (news - 2007)
    Cannabis Compound May Stop Metastatic Breast Cancer

Marijuana Compound Shows Promise In Fighting Breast Cancer (news - 2007)
    Marijuana Compound Shows Promise In Fighting Breast Cancer

Cannabis is good for a LOT more than "just" getting high!

7. cool story bro.

8. Horrible post

9. I call shenanigans. No way someone marries another person without knowing they smoke weed...

10. Lol,

1. You're a troll

OR

2. You're a twat for marrying someone without telling them you smoke.

11. Dudeeee.... I didn't know you could marry your mom....

12. Dude dont let her smoke alot ever!

Bitches will end up smoking more than you and not give a fuck how much you can afford and be total bitches when you run out.

13. i fucked you wife last night

14. lmao didnt expect that i was thinking i was about to read something along the lines of "my wife is so damn pissed n im sleepin on the couch tonight"

15. Hey guys I was just kidding.....but I was also kind of making of fun of the " I got caught by my parents threads.

No I actually quit smoking weed and drinking when I got married....but 6 years ago after an accident I started again and hid it well until the start of this summer when I came out to my whole family My wife my kids and my parents....

But yes Now every now and then she's asks for a smoke before we do it...and sometimes before a movie. Kind of wreck it after once she smoked to much (I wasn't watching her) and she thought she was going to have a heart attack she didn't say anything she just sat there scared.

she's had a few puffs since then so I guess its ALLLLLright!

16. Hahahaha of course grannystromcrow has links for this....

17. shes been you're cousin for years and she's finally figuring this out?

18. I'm so sorry...