My whore-cat,,,had her kittens today,,

Discussion in 'General' started by chicken, Aug 21, 2008.

1. MY BATTERIES ARE DEAD RIGHT NOW,, i;ll throw some pics of them later,,,,

she just had a litter,, pregant twice in one summer,,,'' WHORE'',,,,

i kept 2 of her last litter,,, and she has this awesome white, calicco, that im gonna keep 4-sure,,,,,

orange ones,,gray tiger stripe,,,,,i really aint looked at them good,,, i just went an got them out of my shed and brought them in the house,,'' sheshowed me where they was at;;

me and my momma cat are buddies,,,,

damn whore.. shes gettung fixed immediaitly....the cats i kept are boys,,,,,,:cool:

2. whore indeed. my cousin adopted a cat once and its fun to play with if you have strings and yarn. it was cute. i wish i could get a cat or a dog.

3. We had a cat that went down the street and had a litter, one of the females from that litter went down to her dad and had a litter, then one from that litter went down the street to her grand-daddy and had a litter, then we got them neutered. This happened all in the span of a year during the hurricane and such. No way to get them fixed.

Needless to say the last litter came out odd, one symiese and one tabby, don't tell me how the fuck that happened but it did. The father was a tabby but the mother was also tabby. I don't know how we got a symiese.

4. Pics or it didnt happen:D
    Cats are my favorite, can you mail a white one to me?

5. no more pets in my cave.

6. lolz...chicken u really need to look into gettin her fixed for serial...that way she dont need to wrry abou her repercussions..u kno..like i am now:rolleyes:

lolz

7. Don't worry chicken, I've got a pregnant 'whore' too.

Sneaking out of the window at night and trampin it up with the neighborhood boys...
    why I oughta...

8. GET YOUR KITTIES FIXED!

Believe me, I volunteer for a cat rescue group, there are waayy too many kitties out there that need a good home, we dont need any more homeless kitties because of irresponsible breeding. I encourage all of you to spay and neuter your animals, and help reduce the homeless animal population.

Here are some additional reasons why:

http://peninsulahumanesociety.org/resource/spay.html

Call your local humane society people, they may be able to refer you to free or low cost clinics.They may even have one there!

Oh and heres a fun fact, cats can get pregnant by more than one male cat.

9. i knew that!! i think that that is actually really kewl...thats why that even if your cat continues to be in her heat cycle...doesnt mean shes not pregnant...she gets preggo and STAYS in heat...neat stuff...thats how u end up with the mix litters:p

10. ....i hate that eggroll stealin bitch

11. I once had a cat named Mesha (MEE-SHA) and it had 3 litters of kitties over time, and her kitties had kitties at one point I had like 26 cats in my garage, but I couldn't take that shit so I dropped em off at a local pet store.

12. [​IMG]
    Have your pets spayed or neutered!