My Whole Stash Collection

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by TMadd, Jun 20, 2010.

1. Here's my whole stash box guys.
    [​IMG]
    There are 5 mason jars with headies in them and the nugs sitting on top are headies as well. 3 glass bowls, 1 metal bowl, 1 glass bubbler, Chromium Crusher grinder, Bob Marley's, a Zig-Zag rolling machine and a BIC lighter that was wrapped with a Blue JuJu Zig-Zag blunt wrap.

The jar on top in the middle has a bit of Grand Daddy Purp in it, the rest are no-name.

I posted this in the Stash Jar section as well but I think it might fit in better here.

2. Damn I know a kid that has the same pipe as you. The front one (blue and purple) is the same one he has.

3. i have a pipe that came out of a set with that eyepatch one

4. Dank bump

5. nice stashbox dude those are some nice pieces
    i was talkin to my friend about those hemp bob marley paps the other day
    but doesnt hemp have CBD which is thought to counteract thc? couldnt that mess up your high?

6. those bob marley papers are fuckin legitttt, I dont go anywhere without a pack in my wallet.

7. Idk man but the Marleys are great. They taste way better than normal papers, you should try them out. :smoking:

8. That's pretty nice dude, i wish i had a collection of that sort.

9. lol i have the same bowl as you, the blue and purple one. named it clowndick. the shotgun hole is way too fucking small though, huh? oh well, nice stash and glass! i need to start puttin my shit in glass jars...