Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Whole Stash Collection

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TMadd, Jun 19, 2010.

1. Here's my whole stash box guys.
    [​IMG]
    There are 5 mason jars with headies in them and the nugs sitting on top are headies as well. 3 glass bowls, 1 metal bowl, 1 glass bubbler, Chromium Crusher grinder, Bob Marley's, a Zig-Zag rolling machine and a BIC lighter that was wrapped with a Blue JuJu Zig-Zag blunt wrap.

The jar on top in the middle has a bit of Grand Daddy Purp in it, the rest are no-name.

And I wasn't sure whether to post this here or in Toking Tools. I'm still ripped [8].

2. Are you smokin weed over darrrr boy?

3. nice stash, why no bongs though?

4. Sold the bong haha

5. Nice Mason Jars full of good lookin chronic, love the bubbler especially. That thing probably gets nice hits.

6. Excellent looking stash bro.
    I would be stoked to have such a collection.

7. Definitely a nice collection. All useful things.

8. ARE YOU ON DRUGS!!! :devious:

9. Yeah that's my favorite piece actually, it almost got confiscated by the cops when I hid it under a seat, and he looked right at it when he searched the car; I can't believe I still have it today.

10. dank bump