My whole glass collection, all cleaned [toro, roor, illadelph, alex k, royal, KC]

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Five To One, Feb 16, 2009.

1. sick glass man! I like those illadelph slides. Hopefully soon i'll be gettin a new slide for my Fathead. I wanna get a good collection of slides for it :D

+rep if i haven't already

2. sick collection dude, that heavy hitter is a beast, and though ive never actually used one kc appears to make the flyest inlines. i like your minis too, whenever i go to the local glass shops i salivate over the toros. the roor is also sick, if you do ever feel like getting rid of it im in state :bongin:
    once again lovely collection, and stay ^

3. what are they resting on man?

4. My basement has like a built it carpet bench.... idk what its for but it's built into my house lol.

5. Sick collection. Loving that Toro, and those inlines.

6. I recently picked up my first tube along with my first diffy (RooR 3.2mm forest green label beaker, US diffy) and it's alright but the most annoying thing is if I do snappers some ash seems to always stick to the sides of the diffy. If you do snappers, do you ever get that?

7. i always do snappers, but i have never had this problem... the hole on the bottom is big enough for everything to go through.

8. i hate you.........but its totally a compliment.... im just jealous, dont mind me. happy tokin!!!:smoke:

9. Yea it's a completely harmless problem, the ash can easily be washed out with a little water...I was just curious. Also, enjoy the Toro. I know I would :).