My White Rhino 1 Gallon Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SmokeE bear, May 22, 2013.

yeah man!!!

what is it with shit always going wrong at the worst possible times????

2. I don't know but I'll tell you right now, it isn't right

3. Wus good SmokeE! I got my soil all ready to go. .. just mixed up some ffog and ffhf with some perlite waiting on my worm shit to come through! I didn't measure anything just gave good amounts of everything. Hopefully they should break ground soon. When they break ground should I put them under my hps or just let the sun do its thing

wats good Tony
    honestly I never mixed up anything in my soil I just let it be so im sorry I cant help you with that ma dude.

5. #45 charlesCarnage, May 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2013

i just mix in a buncha perlite with my ffof, and i top dress with compost tea slop

6. #46 SmokeE bear, May 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2013
    Hello friends,​
     ​
     ​
     ​
    Well its been about a week since I last updated my thread with pictures so here's how week 3 is starting​
    off....​
     ​
     ​
     ​
     ​
    Well my beautiful White Rhino have not started showing visible signs of sex but maybe next week..... ​
     ​
    I started LSTing her so she's bent down rite now but I can assure you before I bent her over she was nice​
     ​
    and perky. :ey: seems to me the co2 bottles are doing some good. ​
     ​
    I also added and extra cfl light and replaced one of the other cfl light bulbs with some hydrofarm 160w​
     ​
    6400k and 1,800 lums.​

Attached Files:

7. 160w for 1800 lumens is a huge power waster. I have a 55w cfl that puts out like 2850 lumens and im using 1/3 of the power and getting twice as much light.

8. My bad SupaaBaked. What I mean is they are 160w equivalent but the are actually 32watts each and that's the new one I added.... And also I put back the old bulb because it's not that old just like a few weeks and I didn't have a way to put it up... Now I do so I have my old 42w pushing 2800 lums. So if I can add all the lumens my white rhino is getting is around 6400 and Im using a total of 106w on her.1

9. WOW man... that's how I know your using that bong correctly! Made a kewl CO2 contraption there homie!! So it's a yeast setup. What's the other bottle with the water in it? What's the purpose of the second chamber? ..... it's kewl anyway!!

THTstonedGUY

10. For real dude. Thanks.

I put it with the extra bottle so that I can see when my water is bubbling so I know that it's working properly also so that it doesn't come out so fast and so it doesn't get smelly like bread and also so that it can be directed to something higher so the co2 falls on your plants. Laitly instead of turning my fans off for a bit then turning them back on, I decided to put the hose that the co2 pushes out of being the fan that blows directly on my plants.

PEACE DUDE

11. Very nice man... smart too may I say wIth the water applIcatIon stoppIng the smell! I'll try this n see how this works on my setup! I'll have to turn the inline down to 10-20% cause it will suck it right up being its a 1050cfm Vortex! I love this fan!! It's kinda overkill with the setup I have it hooked up to(5'x5'x8' tent)!! Haha... but that's only for a lil bit till my room gets finished!!

THTstonedGUY

12. Yea def that's alot of fan power but I keep mines kinda low just because I don't wanna have it on full blast... It's loud. But I will start making a vent to the back yard because as it get hotter outside slowly does my basement.... I can vent out during the day and I can get an exhaust filter so I can pull air from outside at night.
    I for sure wanna see that room when it's done. You setting it up good azmmj480?

13. ok well I just recently started having heat issues and the temp is topping at 90 deg but at night lowers to 77 deg idk if that is why my White 130603_0003.jpg  Rhino lower 2 leaves are turning yellow. I was thinking of flushing her tomorrow or at least every other week just because maybe the buildup of nutes in her 1 gallon pot is too much for her...... please if you have insight on the yellowing of the leaves please drop a post..... thanks

PEACE

Attached Files:

14. I also will lower my nutes

15. never worry about toxic salt build-up again!! make your own organic nutes!!!
    http://gilcarandang.com/
    amazing website!!! easy-to-make your own cheap nutrients at a fraction of the cost of that hydro store garbage.  hes got recipes for every stage of growth

heres a thread for some organic teas that are also quite cheap and awesome, and very easy to make!!

http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-growing/333940-post-your-organic-tea-recipe.html
    organic teas are full of microbes that break down fertilizers so that the roots can absorb them more efficiently, you can also foliar spray to prevent bugs and kill mold

16. thanks for the help dude.

17. Well everyone I think I have come up with what is best for her rite now and that is after a feeding with nutes 4 or 5 days later if dry enough Flush. I forgot that since she's in such a small pot she will dry up faster so I will make sure I'm not just feeding her once a week till she's really dry.... that's not cool. 

PEACE

18. looking good mate, I have just done a restricted pot grow myself. mine was a pint

19. Cool. Do you have any photos?

20. yeah man, I harvested last night...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]