My white lighter story; share yours too

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by highdayz, Oct 18, 2009.

1. I ended up not going out this Saturday and decided to just chill and toke. I started breaking bud and just told my self fuck it, picked up the one and only lighter I had, which was white, and got a good high from some alright mids.

Later on the night I started reading the GC board and at the glance of my eye I saw a roach crawling on my wall. The catch here is that I have a phobia of roaches so I freaked the fuk out lol. The next catch is that roaches aren't to rare in my house, sometimes I'll spot them in the restroom or my sisters room, and I always give my family shit and how they're NEVER in my room. Not once has there been one there in my life up until today.

I thought to myself it must have been because I eat in my room a lot but then I thought to myself
    1) iv eaten plenty of food before and my room was pretty clean for once
    2) it's getting cold in my town, and roaches are usualy gone by this time of the year.

Then I remembered I had used a white lighter. Lol.
    Anyways I'm not "too" supersticious I just thought it was kind of funny/creepy :p

2. Smoked with a white lighter, got pulled over after smoking in the car, forgot to put my headlights on, I was really close to my house so I just kept driving and aired the car out and pulled over in front of my house. It was about midnight and I had just gotten out of work and realized that I didn't have my headlights on midway to my house and switched them on before pulling over. I was wearing the hat I wear for work with the company name on it and I told the cop I was just tired after working a double shift. He believed me and didn't even give me a warning and let me go. BTW I had a 1/4 on me and my bubbler. Closest call I ever had.

3. My friend gave me a white lighter and I just threw it under my dressed. I have absolutely no intention of using it unless I'm in a situation where that is the only lighter available. I'm not that superstitious, but why take a chance?

4. I've smoked with multiple white lighters over the years. Small Bics, Big Bics...I dunno, Maybe I've just been lucky :confused:

5. The current lighter i have is white and i use it erryday. Its a myth

6. sophomore year of high school, smoking a cigarette behind the school, when we hear the security guard roll by. I only had cigarettes and a pipe at the time but they like to chap the kids they know are stoners. I ditched my shit and 5 mins before class started i picked it up and dipped, and thats when I got caught. As this guy searched my shit I saw my white lighter sitting in the jar in my backpack and went :eek: :( :mad:

7. i used a white lighter once and nothing happened. but i still rather not take the chance.

multiple times ive whipped out my lighter when a friend was about to use a white one and told him to use it.

why even tempt the white lighter problems?

8. Use a white lighter to smoke with my brother grades were all good then i see i have two D's and one F i blame myself and partallry blame that lighter i belive the lighter only sumtimes

9. Last time i smoked with a white lighter i got hit by a truck and killed.

10. white lighters are no different to any other lighters in my opinion

11. The color of your lighter doesn't determine anything.

I use white lighters all the time, I mostly stay out of trouble. Never been charged with anything.

12. I dont think white lighters are out to get me. Besides, all the bics you buy at the store with the plastic shrink wrap on them and they have graphics of sports teams and such. You just peel that wrap off and they're all white underneath so......:eek: