my White Castle excursion

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by blazedOut420, Feb 23, 2009.

1. We have like 4 sonics in my vincinity. They're okay, but i'd rather go to krystal burgers out in the central. East coast baybayyy

2. it'd be fucking madness to drive 350 miles for some burgers if you lived in the UK

3. On the night of the superbowl me and my friends decided to go to sonic since I had a 20 dollar sonic card. We would have been watching the superbowl, but we don't really care too much for the Steelers or the Cardinals. We are Eagles fans. Ok anyway we went there and we were gonna order are food then we decided to get 15 junior delux burgers. They were so delicious I ate five. It was pretty funny too because of the weird looks we got from the people at Sonic. I hope they didn't spit in our food lol.

4. Driving directions to White Castle - NEOH006
    (216) 641-7702
    206 mi – about 3 hours 30 mins

[​IMG]Bird Song Ln
    East Amherst, NY 14051

my bad ill edit that.

5. I drove an hour to the nearest Sonic, and it sucked! They didn't have anything good on their menu, it was expensive and my little brother's stupid fucking 13 year old friend kept trying to hit on waitresses and get into the restaurant, when it's clearly a drive-in not a sit-in. It was a stupid trip.

Definitely not as good as the commercials!

6. This is America, we do a lot of stupid shit for food!

7. haha i just checked it out and theres one only about an hr and 30 min from me. im prob gonna have to hit that up soon. maybe sometime next week or when my buddies get back from college

8. seriously hit that place up and let me know how it is cause that shit is the SHIT

9. #29 pmgz, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
    I live right by a Sonic, haven't ever seen a white castle in Texas tho

Chik Fil A is right by me also and they sell it at my school fav. school munchies.

10. do you happen to go to JMU cause i went there on a recruit trip last year and they had it lol

11. my high school back in memphis sold the chick fil a breakfast sandwiches before school started. seriously, their chicken biscuit sandwiches are so incredible. put some grape jelly on it.....im gonna go 2morro morning. haha

but, to any one who has never had chick-fil-a, if you plan on making a trip any time soon just make sure you get the number 1. its the classic chick fil a meal, and probably the best chicken sandwich you'll ever have.

also...Sonics...I love sonics so much. Their slushes are the best god damned thing around during the summer. especailly during happy hour around 2ish. you can get a large slushie or whatever kind of malt or milkshake or smoothie you want for like under a dollar. their sausage egg and cheese toaster sandwiches are delicious, plus they serve it all day long. mmmmmmm. i love sonics.

white castle...ew. down in tennessee we had Krystals. So much better. Their chicken mini sandwiches were incredible

12. Up here in Oregon, the Sonic is like 30 minutes away.

Down in west Texas, theres a Sonic every fucking exit. I lived outside DFW for a little bit, and I couldn't believe how invested Texan's are to their fast food. They have alot of Subways so I was happy.

Now if you guys want to talk about Companies who advertise in areas where they don't have a franchise, look no further than Ruby Tuesday's. Its in every comercial break, up here in Portland, and I've drivin through every state west of the Mississippi, and have never seen one.