My weird situation

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Mrburntout, Jan 23, 2013.

1. #1 Mrburntout, Jan 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2013
    Okay so I don't even know where to start, this might be a wall of text..maybe.

So I'm currently a 2nd semester student at a state university. First semester was chill, made tons of friends, made out with a few broads (lol) had a few close sexual encounters that didn't really work out (wont even get into it) and at the very end of the year I met this really chill girl through my roomate. I instantly liked her when I met her and pretty much couldn't stop thinking about her up to this point.

Now its second semester and things are going well. This girl has been hanging out and partying with me and my group of friends pretty often now as she just moved into my residence hall (She lived in a different one). The thing is, I like her so much that I feel like I can't even talk to her without feeling like a retard , not even small talk. I mean sure we'll strike up a random convo and I'm fine but I freak out and don't even know where to go with it. I kinda feel awkward in her presence sometimes because I'm so nervous around her because I like her so much! Today we were chillin in my friends room and we kept making eye contact with each other and I was freaking out in my head but I kept giving her smiles and she'd smile back.

My roommate told her that I liked her becauase I'm always venting about how much I like her and how I feel like she's out of my league, and he said that she claimed she could sense that Ive liked her and she thinks I'm cute, but I'm just "young" and "she doesn't know what I want":confused_2: I'm 18 turning 19 in march and she just turned 21.I feel like the age difference is what ultimately leads to my insecurity because I'm sure she can easily get with an upperclassmen whose even older than her... I'm so picky with choosing girls at my school,which is why this whole thing is a big deal to me. I didn't ask to like her, It just happened..and I haven't come to close to "liking" any of the girls on my campus.

If your still reading this post, I thank you. I honestly don't even know what the purpose of this thread is just had to vent blah.

2. You needa tap dat and not be shy with her or shell move on soon

3. Simple. If you wanna take it forward, do it straight up, no bullshit.
    If you wanna have sex, tell her that ... If you want a relationship, tell her that ...

If you want nothing, run :laughing: Jk :D

4. I really just want someone to care about as well as someone to care about me but the thing is..I feel like i barely tell her anything lol Its okay to go that far off the bat?

5. She does know you smoke cannabis.....right?

6. Don't start a relationship using your head ... Use the heart ... Point being, let things flow ... Don't pressure the situation into becoming something uncomfortable or bad ... That's why the honesty ... See what you want and what she wants :cool:

7. Yes, She's also a fellow stoner

8. I see what your saying haha thank you for the advice:smoke: I just need to figure out how to go about all of this. The main problem is I over analyze way too much

9. DENNIS System bro. Try it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZuOKUrwoys]It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia - The D.E.N.N.I.S System scene (S05E10 - The D.E.N.N.I.S System) - YouTube[/ame]

10. I like your style.

11. The only reason she's saying your too young is because of how you're acting imo. You're kind of acting like a little kid with a crush. Nothing wrong with that. She probably wants you to be confident. If you just acted like she was any girl and just chilled she wouldn't be saying you were young.

And she doesn't know what you're looking for. Just tell her what's on your mind and stop thinking so much. And don't forget to be confident and chill :D

12. had a similar situation last year and you just gotta sack up and make a move before you get moved.. to the friend zone and you dont want that shit..... do what i did smoke a blunt drink a fifth and pour your heart out if you sound stupid you got an excuse you were straight tore up lol

13. Ring Ring!

CODE RED!!

THIS BITCH IS READY TO MOVE ON!!!! She says she doesn't know what you want, and shes older than you, you need to take what you fuckin' want son, you guys have had enough time to get comfortable, it's time to get fuckin dirty, son!

14. I really appreciate every response to this thread. my next bowl goes out to you guys. I'm just gonna grow a pair and ask if she wants to vape a few bowls with me in my room and talk..sound good?