Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my weekly 1/4 pics

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by flashlight, May 7, 2010.

1. got a new camera today! the Olympus Stylus Tough 8010. Its indestructable, pretty cool. Anyway I decided what better to test Macro Mode on than weed...

heres some pics of my weekly $120 1/4 NJ beasters...usually pretty good...the last few batches have been lasting me more like 10 days..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Shweet man, enjoy the buds and the new camera!

3. bud looks decent, but i pay $120 for a 1/2 oz of herb that good or beter..

4. bud looks nice and fresh, i agree its a little pricey for beast but good smoke none the less!

5. OMG man you just be the all time coolest mother fucker ever knows on the planet, maybe he lives in a place he cant get that price. way to be a super rude ass tho - rep on you!!

EDIT: see how the guy above me nicely say the price was steep for the quality, not just that he can get better for cheaper.... Cause we all know you cant, cause you, smoke schwag by the lb cause you like its taste DUH!

6. yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou

7. Hahaha meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

8. #8 seedless1502, May 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2010
    oh yah cuz i was totally rude??? lol stfu dude i just said he had decent bud but i wouldnt pay that much... dont get ur panties in a wadd.. and how did u know i was the coolest mother fucker?? cuz i dont think i said nothin bout that either lol. so chill out mofo..

EDIT:
    lol ohh yah look at my shwag.. get on my level. not dissin poster but the guy who talked shit to me.. this is bud i get for $120 a half oz

PURPPP[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SOUR DEISEL..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Nice buds man..Where you @ in NJ,Iam in the 609.

10. nice buds, was gonna say for the pics try to get more natural lighting and turn off flash when you take macros... also get used to the white balance setting, sometimes auto white balance gets confused when you have multiple light sources

11. thread hijack LOL

12. lol, thanks for the comments guys....

$120 is the going rate around here man...its either that or NYC delivery service which is $50 for 2 grams! yea right.. the bud is good and its a solid connect so i have no complaints. im moving to colorado this year so i can get my medical card nd also get nice buds for $120 a half.