My weekend

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bjpeterson420, Apr 26, 2005.

1. (Firday)So me and my 3 friends are sitting in my garage smokin a joint, and we decide to goto the movies(Amony Vill Horror)witch was a badass movie. We got a ride there from one of my friends mom. So we get there about 10 mins ealier, we decide to smoke a joint in the parking lot. Go back in high as hell. Then movie ends we dont have a ride so we decide to walk back to my friends house witch is like 5 miles away. Were smokin joints and shit on the way back so it was all good. Later we get some 40s. Drink some smoke some then pass out.

(Saturday)
    At about 1 these girls call us for a bag so we goto there house. I sit at the house while my friend goes and gets the bag, with all the girls for about 1 hr. And these bitchs just start making out and shit, rubbin on each other. So then my friend comes back with the bag. And they want us to roll the joints and shit, and my friend hands me the bag so I take a couple of buds without them noticing, comes out I leave with the bag anyways. We smoke a bowl between about 8 people, like one hit each. And the fuckin girls were tweaking out one 1 hit. They were hearing shit fucking just geeging out. We shit there for about another 1 hr smokin bowls and whatnot:)D ). Then we decide to leave and by this time the girls are really fucked up. So we left(with there bag:p ) and those girls were so high they didnt even no it was gone. So we go back to my friends house and smoke the rest of the bag. Then at about 10 pm we goto a party. Smoked some weed drank some beer. Then drove home and pasted out.

The End

2. right on.

3. Pinching their weed like that is fucked up. Just because they won't notice right away doesn't make it right.

4. there stupid bitchs. if it was one of my friend's weed i would pinch it.(you no what i mean)

5. karma is gonna fuck you in the asshole for that man, even if they were bitches

6. Should I be scared.

7. no you shouldnt be scared you should just go on about your life like it never happened till you get ripped the fuck off and finally come to the conclusion that rippin off people is a shitty thing to do.
    oh and by the way, it seems like you weren't even a part of the dealing process, just the guy who could roll the joints tyhe best or fastest or whatever, so you just straight up jacked their shit. if your gettin a bag for someone, you use your hookup, get it from them and all that then MAYBE pinch some off its not so bad, but you were just some random guy sittin at their house waiting to smoke their buds watchin them make out and didnt even put in on the shit. if you and your friends are hookin people up be fucking grateful that they smoke you out, dont be a greeedy lil bitch.

8. the rules say i'm not allowed to post insults at people. no matter how much of a dipshit scumbag they are...especially if they type like a three-fingered retard.

9. haha I love GC. Feanor, sCaKmY, Mr. Bubbles and sirseedymcseed pretty much said everything I would have.

Responsible stoners are cool.

10. Hahaha dont worry about it, seriously shit happens and its their fault.. i bet they werent even that high common now.. they coulda realized if they tried especially if it was more than 2 of them. Its THEIR loss.

11. I have to agree. You're a fucking idiot. I honestly hope that all your shit gets jacked by somebody because you deserve it.

What goes around comes around.

12. Seriously I dont give a shit what you say. Ive got ripped off before, but I get over that shit.
    Who ever said I didnt no the girls? Fuck stick. The reson i didnt go with is because I NEW the girls and I wanted to stay there with them. Your just a flamming little bitch. And I dont no why im arguing with someone over the internet.

13. classic weekend my friend

remember it :D

14. Neither do I for that matter... seeing as how you have no grounds to argue.

15. Karma is going to fuck you for stealing their weed. :)

16. You the one that just came in here talking shit. But your really just a little bitch.

17. Listen man, I came in here and you were already in the midst of an argument with like 5 people. You're just trying to rationalize your pathetic actions, and can only seem to do that with petty insults like 'little bitch'. Talk to me again when you've got something worth saying, not a grade 3 comeback.

18. forget it...all bj's posts are about stupid shit involving "bitches," and "getting fucked up." all of which he does something stupid and piece of shit-like. if you can read his sentences...half ebonics, half random punching of keys. it doesn't matter that he took their weed; it's just one more thing he does to prove what kind of character he has. none.

hey bj, you're really going somewhere in life.

19. lol @ everyone. This is the last time im coming to this thread.

20. because you lost every argument you started? and have no fans here? good enough reason to me. sometimes you gotta know when to quit. when everyone disrespects you, it's time to roll. seriously though. just don't be such a douche. that's probably asking too much though. i don't expect you to change. too bad.