The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my weekend

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IGotTheCottons, Mar 12, 2003.

1. well, this weekend i figured that since i couldn't party with all you down in TN, that i'd have a little party of my own. so friday afternoon i got myself a nice fat ounce of some bangin' mids. smoked a few bubblers and twisted up a few thumb-sized blunts... had all but about 2 grams gone within 24 hours :) i was schtooooooooned!!!! i can't wait for st patty's day. gonna get a couple 6-packs and a beer bong, and get all shitty.

hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. have fun in TN everyone!

2. yeah St paddy's is going to be amazing, i'm gonna get soooo wasted....any excuse i guess.....lol....Peace out......Sid

3. DOLLAR MUG NIGHT AT THE LOCAL BAR !!!!!! CANT WAIT

4. TN is a fun place to be! We'll keep you posted as events come to pass.

I hope everyone a great weeek and weekend!

5. i wish i was old enough to get wasted on st patricks day at like a pub or something lol, we have this place in town called the green spot and the outside is completely covered with irish stuff, it would be a riot to drink in there.

6. Sounds like a hell of a weekend cottons. St. Patty's should be cool, and 420 is like a month away. Looking forward to that.

7. An 1/8? Wow, that's about 2-3 days worth of smoking for me. If I get going, I want to smoke another blunt about an hour after the last one. I'd stop at like 4 blunts, and then start again a little later. Do the math...it adds up quick!

8. yup... lotta weed... i had friends helping me though, so it wasn't too bad.

i smoked a quarter of dank myself in a single session once. that was pretty intense.

9. yeah smokin with friends the weed seems to just disappear, one joint turns into 3 or 4 and next thing you know your outta bud and all your friends are headin home :( .Thats why i love to match , you roll up a jay of your shit ill roll up a jay of my shit you pack a bowl of your shit ill back a bowl of my shit.

10. eh... there's only like 3 or 4 of us that burn regularly. we take turns buying, or just all put in for a sack... so it's not really a big deal. if we're with someone we don't usually chill with we'll go blunt for blunt or bowl for bowl.

11. ^^ heh that sucks. Since all my friends live in the same area and we all grew up together we all pretty much buy from the same people. Itll be funny ill bust out an 8th and be like 'check this shit out' then my homie will bust out a sac of his shit and its the SAME EXACT WEED , its a small world after all its a small world after all its a small................

12. i allways just share it out with my friends as i don't buy it, it has no monetary value to me.....we just all get high together and watch comedies, sometimes a couple of the boys who don't usually smoke will want some so i have to make choc chip cookies for them.....now that's the funniest nights.....lol.....Peace out.....Sid

13. that's kinda how it is here... after we all get outta work or school, we usually meet up and see who needs what. then we just call up whoever's around at the time and place our order :D

Grasscity Deals Near You