My Weekend

Discussion in 'General' started by ZerO Stay Tokin, Sep 18, 2006.

1. Jus got back from conneticut, spent the weekend with the girl's parents and her.

Had a pretty good weekend, really cool with the mom and dad now.

They love me, because im italian and i can cook.

I toked with the dad this morning at like 6 when no one was up.

Me and him smoked a couple of joints on the porch and drank some coffee and talked.

He's a real cool dude, real down to earth. He sees that im a good guy and his daughter likes me.

Worst part of the weekend was when i got sick from some sushi on friday night. I had a bunch of tuna rolls and some saki(not a good mix) and got real sick.

That didnt start off the weekend too well, but obvcourse it got better. We sat around and watched Meet The Fockers and had a pretty good time.

Then me and the girl went upstairs and smashed,while the parents were asleep.:D

Came there with 1/2 O and left with 2 grams, so i have to re-up later tonight because i have barely any bud, plus im about to smoke some bowls right now.

On Saturday, we went to IHOP for breakfast, had some pancakes. Went to this local concert in some park. Wasnt too bad, it was some okay Jazz. Alot of people were toking, but i didnt want the girl's parent's knowing i toked. (the dad didnt know yet)

Then we went to the crib, and i made baked ziti and some lasagna for the family, they loved it. Watched some movie, i didnt know what it was because i was absoluetly blitzed. I smoked like 7 bowls after dinner up in their attic.

So i was falling asleep, trying to pay attention to what the fuck the parents were talking about but i couldnt. I just said i was tired and i went upstairs, smoked another bowl, showered and fell asleep around 8:30.

I woke up at about 5, and went downstairs and had some OJ and some english muffins. I rolled 2 joints and headed towards the porch. I figured everyone was still asleep.

I seen that her pops was sitting on the porch, so i pocketed the joints and sat down next to him. We talked for a while, and i asked him what he thought about the marijuana legalization movement. He said he's been smoking marijuana for about 30 years, and that he wants to get a med card.

So i asked if it was okay if me and him could smoke, and he was down. We blazed on his porch, then drank some coffee and kept talking.

Really got to know him, hes a good man.

He wants me to come next weekend, but i told him i had a birthday party to go to.

So that was my weekend, now im gonna smoke 1g and give my connect a call.

Peeace

2. Thats chill that the dad smokes. Makes it easier to get accepted in the family.

3. yeah,but i doubt that this relationship will go past the one year mark.

4. ^Well thats not a good way to think...

But chill story.

I aient did much.

Chilled around the crib. Got a new bong today. Ill post pics sometime. Shit hits like a champ. My bro bought a new one yesterday.

Got adult ed tommrow morning.

Drank a 40 of Wildcat, And now almost done with a 40 of Steel 211. Bout to smoke with the family and lounge out for the night. Smoke a couple grams in the new bong and watch like family guy and intervention if its on. Jus chill before a long week of no drankin and wakin up early. Least i got some bills so i can smoke a lil bit.

5. Yeah, i know but sometime next semester she is going to college in Cali or somewhere west coast.

I aint down wit that long distance relationship bullshit.

6. even if you dont make it by the 1 year marker let her down easy she sounds chill and with some cool people like that you dont wanna ruin your chances of gettin back together with her

7. My thoughts exactly, maybe sometime in the future you two could meet up again :p