Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Week supply of Weed.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Xenzin, Apr 3, 2011.

1. This aught to last me and my brother around a week. :bongin:
    It's nothing special really, can't get anything of quality down here.
    [​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

:rolleyes: at least you got weed brah.

3. at least you can roll mad blunts :smoke:

4. quality > quantity

At least it's bud though!

5. ya that's not enough

6. It's dry here....wanna prescribe some for me? I'll take it.

7. Roughly, where is "Down Here"? I got a little gift for you if "Down Here" is near me. (Central Cali)

8. You're crazy i'm high but that looks like an oz of some decent mids, I can get that for like 80 and that's better than an oz of dank for like 340

9. #9 No1weedsmoker, Apr 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2011
    i used to think the same way... but then i started coughing mad brown shit and on rare occasions blood, and went back to dank... and i used to smoke 2 packs of marlboro reds a day, and still smoke a half pack, and have never coughed up blood from them before. the fact of the matter is after awhile, it takes over a gram to get high from mids, which is worth about $5+ where i'm from, or .2 of dank, which is also worth about $5 around here, unfortunately. but once you go to mids, and then back to dank, you'll never go back to mids

edit: and the mids i got were pretty high quality for mids. probably had like 2 seeds a gram, which anyone who has bought some bad weed before, knows that's not much.

10. agree with you on the mids making you cough up a lung. however, i am easily able to get $100 zips of bricked mids with NO seeds, and $175 zips of beasters. those were both dank for mids, but id still consider it very low quality comparatively. however, the price DEFINITELY is right for no seeds at all. the bricked shit even occasionally came in with some moisture still in the budz :eek: astounding, and certainly worthy of forcing you to choose between that and dank.

[all my heads go between 275-380 depending on how they're grown mainly (greenhouse low end, 275-325, indoor exclusively, 325-380).. not that it matters, really, since were talking about mids. just wanted to give a general understanding of prices for the 207]

11. yea, i guess if i were in a place with prices like yours, it'd be a tough choice at least.

12. The only time I find weed that is harsh is when some asshole didn't cure it right

13. #13 Xenzin, Apr 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2011
    Raincheck? I live quite far from you actually. :bongin:

But the part that sucks is that once you do 3 consecutive hits on a
    3 liter gravity bong for a while; it ravages your tolerance. (Right now
    it's adapted to a pipe, and I gotta say. It's got a good sized bowl.)

No1weedsmoker,I'd plant those seeds and make a nice dank seedless.
    The only time I've ever coughed up blood when smoking is when I take
    consecutive hits on badly cured weed and I tear my throat coughing
    really hard like a jackass.

My brother smokes a lot more than me though. I think he took 12 hits
    outta the gravity bong last night. :smoking: And he's never coughed up blood.