My weedman is a dick

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by HiDopeBitch26, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Sooo every time i ask my weedman if i can buy an oz from his plug he tell me he is the plug and won't sale me an oz wtf i just wanna get high :smoke:when i want and not:mad: have to wait on anybody is that to much to ask for?

2. Find a new dealer.

Chances are,he pays a lot for an OZ and wants to make all the profit he can.

3. No kidding...only way to put it...you need a new dealer...I mean fuck not being able to buy an O?? I mean yknow a half a pound or up is one thing but a fuckin O?? Thats an asshole who wants to bleed you, thats it...

4. I have tried it's not easy finding a dearler who will sale an oz were i live

5. They can be pety were i'm from

6. Where do you live, communist china?? :rolleyes:

7. Wow no i don't i live in Ohio :confused:

8. Lol...well ive never had a problem getting more than an O in every state ive ever been in...just gotta know the right peeps! :p

9. True but he my only connect,maybe i should just go on my twitter/FB and say Hey Who Got The Oz's for sale lol :laughing:

10. He's not about his paper !

11. You don't try and go over your guys head.

That will piss them off.

12. I kno rite i said the same thing but i got to f*ck with him until i get a better connect :confused_2:

13. If i knew his connect i would but he wont hook me up so i'm stuck for now

14. refusing to sell the bulk that the customer wants is a sure fire way to piss them off...fuck that little boy wannabe...
    HE IS NOT A DEALER he is a little boy selling little bitty bags so he can have free smoke out of it, he is nothing more than an errand boy...real dealers sell BULK and are happy too.

15. No shit.

I got robbed $360 because i went over my dudes head when he told me not to.

My buddy almost got his fucking ass beat for helping me too.

You don't fuck with other peoples connections.

I've also been told if i want a number it'll cost me $100

You can not just expect a hustler to hand over their connect...

16. [quote name='"l James l"']

No shit.

I got robbed $360 because i went over my dudes head when he told me not to.

My buddy almost got his fucking ass beat for helping me too.

You don't fuck with other peoples connections.

I've also been told if i want a number it'll cost me $100

You can not just expect a hustler to hand over their connect...[/quote]

You can't go out like that.

17. ...well not everyone is sub par on the ALPHA dog scale, and allows petty hustlers to dominate them.

your view is limited as you only see the tail and sniff the ass of the alpha dog in front of you...be an alpha, or sniff ones ass...your choice.

18. Yeah but thats where you expand outward. Dont necessarily have to go through your dealers connect, that will piss people off. Rather find someone completely new they dont know. Surprisingly easy. Find a college town and youll find people, guarantee it :p

19. I just wanna smoke when i want to and not have to call and wait for it and as much money i spend with him he should be happy to either sell me the oz or give me the connect i aint trying to push up on this dudes grind im the reason he even have customers so for him to do what he doing is straght bullshit:mad:

20. Thanks that is a good Idea never thought about that:D