Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by rastaman7777, Nov 29, 2015.

1. This is some Northern Lights... Is it a 8/10 or less or more? Put your opinions down below?

Sorry bout blurry! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1448826981.060930.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1448827036.107446.jpg

2. I remember my first bag...

3. If you know the picture is blurry as fuck, why not just take another photo... If i wasn't on this forum I wouldn't even be sure that was weed

4. Seems like everyone cares too much about how their weed looks, he'll just smoke it and be done with it haha. Cheers

5. Looks very well. I think 8/10.

6. Looks decent, but looks aren't everything. I had some haze that looked like average domestic bud nothing crazy that to this day was some of the best cannabis I have consumed. The high made you feel so content and satisfied, and just a great stone too it. You would never know it by the look and smell. One hit is all I ever needed from my one hitter to be properly medicated for 1 to 2 hours.