My weed won't grow! help please!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by PaperTherapy, May 28, 2011.

1. Stop posting answers to peoples problems, most of what you 'know' is wrong, and it will screw up someone's grow.

2. I can't afford it because of space issues, and the roof is not a problem trust me I counted it, but thanks for the warning!

Didn't know about the heat, thanks!
    About the lights, I'll probably use the sun anyway. our blue fellows can't find it trust me.

I WISH it was that easy in my country! Here only pepole who really suffer from serious diseases or dying are getting approval for using MJ.

What is your solution man?

3. Put them under 1/4 inch of soil, spray them with a spray bottle with plain water, cover them with plastic until they pop. I put mine under a cfl light. They grow in the direction of the light and that's why they pop up toward it, and not attempt to grow toward the bottom of the cup where it is dark. Plastic cups are great, score them with a razorblade, top to bottom, 10 lines on each cup, it allows air to the root zone as they grow. They sometimes take many days to emerge, sometimes the next day, just sit back and let them work thru the soil.

I've grown plants on the roof, in the gutter to be exact, it was the 80's and they didn't fly helicopters around looking for grows much then.