my weed story

Discussion in 'General' started by settostun, Dec 2, 2009.

1. So I smoked for my first time EVER last september ish and its taken me a while to post about it and i know it doesnt sound important but.. read on

I grew up hardcore straight edge and had a lot of hatred towards stoners. I really dont know how to express how much anger and hatred I had towards people who smoked but.... it was intense. Anyways, my bro was the same way but he started smoking a few years back and i was still hardcore straightedge.. didnt really cause a rift but it kinda did if i knew he was doin it... eventually when i was almost 22 years old i started thinking about it and doing some research, found out for the first time about the medicinal values and history of cannabis... realized it was not that bad. basically the point i wanted to make with this post is that even the most HARDCORE straightedge people can learn.. it took something incredibly simple for me to start thinking maybe pot wasnt that bad and that MAYBE i had things misconstrued

My next step was to convince my equally straightedge girlfriend of 4 years that i wanted to try it.. which was a whole hell of a mess. Eventually, i was able to sway her and together we tried smoking for the first time.

here i am, 22 years old and ive literally smoked pot once in my life. I havent smoked since because of looking for a job but, in the end i have my girlfriend (of 5 years now) and a job... and cant wait to smoke again.

2. good luck. a job is definitely more important. so a wise choice. but as soon as you get settled in man...toke up.:smoke:

3. Congratulations. Now you see it's just a herb huh ? Haha , I bet you were like "So wait , why have I not been smoking this whole time?" Good job man.

4. I didn't smoke till I was 20...and now I'm a fucking pothead. :smoking: I really wish I woulda done it in high school...now that I'm older, it sucks to think that I could have been getting high every morning on my way to school. It woulda been soo much more enjoyable.