Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My weed smells like....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by helloduo, Oct 26, 2010.

1. My weed smells bad, but in an incredibly good way. I love stanky chronic.
    What does your weed smell like?

2. Grapefruit... and very strongly:smoke:

3. Mine actually has a deep tone of chocolate to it as well.

4. my og smells like og, my gods gift smells like artificial grape flovoring,my tahoe og smells like romulan, my no name kush smells like berrys, and my supre lemon haze smells like lemons

5. Mango kush...nuff said

6. Got some Green Crack that smells like oranges, and got some headband that smells funky as all hell with a hint of fruity pebbles deep deep down

7. I love the smell of weed. I love to take a really deep smell, right after a grinder has broken up some fine sensemilla.

8. like fruit, and coffee?

9. mmhmm:smoke:

10. That sounds amazing!

11. babies and chocolate. too funny. nah mine smells like pine,apples and kinda like my grandmas perfume that she bought in france. soo weird but dank

12. smells like someone shot a skunk with an arrow, extracted its sprayin shit, and stuck my head inside it.

13. samesies!

14. I haven't had that reaaaaaaaaaaly skunky smelling shit in a while. I miiiissss that smell. Blow some smoke towards michigan, man.

15. Pine....apple and perfume......whoa.

16. blowin smoke all over man :smoke:

17. OH and I just picked up a Q of hindu kush and it smells like.... HAY!!!! :mad:

Fuckin lazy dealers man..

18. My bud smells like dogg shit :D